• 912 posts
  • Page 5 of 61
2ofclubs wrote:
I spend time with getting and giving clues not hiding, plotting....
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Can you post your info before phase end in case you are the target?
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Nope. Others have most of it and I have protection, so no need to feed my evil foes.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Night 1 has come and gone without incident. Most players seem to have a handle on the game mechanics now. most (but not all) were fairly polite to others and seemed to just want to make it through the trip alive or find another with which they have something in common. this is very normal - the question i get most often is "where are you from?" and "how many cruises have you been on?"
some believe they have found a friend or foe. in any event, everyone took an item that they thought/hoped would be helpful on the voyage. some players got their 1st choice and some did not.

it is now day 2
please submit your lynch votes here in the forum and your room requests for night 2 by PM. if you have already submitted either = they are still valid
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
My night came and went without much to show for it. Found an ally, if not a friend. Clubs' confidence is concerning. I would like to know how he bases off calling people scum.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob24
What makes someone a scum Clubs?
When they are mafia or neutral and with the intent to eliminate town.
I survived and have two I can trust fully. Who is not active? Traditional band wagon?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Concerned? Wow! I am town and given that here is my answer.
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Perhaps they are only your enemy, and not the enemy of us as a whole. Perhaps you are the enemy.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Perhaps. You can have the babble crown. I am town and you don't know you may be the one I asked about or perhaps you're trying to protect your scum buddy. If I flip scum I will forego the next mafia game. Some may be praying I am scum now. Lol
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
To the person I cordially spent time with in the previous room... I share your concerns. And the answer to your question, is yes.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
Perhaps. You can have the babble crown. I am town and you don't know you may be the one I asked about or perhaps you're trying to protect your scum buddy. If I flip scum I will forego the next mafia game. Some may be praying I am scum now. Lol

That is a rather bold statement, to say he'd skip the next mafia game. Otherwise, it's a lot of the same from Clubs. Filling the water was mud and chum to cloud it up.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann