• 912 posts
  • Page 10 of 61
Tennesseelogman wrote:
somebody might have seen the handwriting on the wall and asked
What happens to items when you become a ghost.?
the items stay with a player in case he gets to come back into the game. once (if) eliminated completely = his remaining items will be put back into a room randomly.

think about it - there is so much depth and options to help your faction you can explore in this game if you want to :)
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Depth and options - partialy why I am anti kill/lynch and etc.
It's like Sgt Schultz - what side is he really on.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Would be interested to hear from some other players (not me or Clubs). Any interesting conversations/info shared? I’ll pass on some information from my chat with the engineers. I’d just like safe passage through
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Rockbert wrote:
Is everyone having fun in their breakout groups? Which room is the most hopping?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
stealing an item from somebody does not count as one of your questions but you must first give his name and ask me if that is correct = q2 - is TLM's name robin? if i answer yes, then you will be told all items he has and you can steal one of them. from that point on in the game, whenever you are in a room w that player = i will tell you what items they have left (you do not have to use a question again to confirm their name). you can only steal from players in the room with you and you can only steal 1 item per phase. but you can lose more than 1 item per phase.
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
How do you start to figure out someone's name? Just random guess?
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
How do you start to figure out someone's name? Just random guess?
you can ask 1 or 2 questions of me each phase and you can ask others as many questions as you want.
Live long and prosper
Crywolf wrote:
You would think that the Lounge would be quiet and peaceful... who knew my most recent ex-boss wanted me to be in a meeting with him via Zoom(my passenger status does not cover free Wifi-already comig off my monthly check :( ). Besides learning that I would never get along with him in our current project, all I really learned was that this guy loves the gym. He was telling me all about his abs, legs, and core workouts, and legs, core, and abs workouts, and core, abs, and legs workouts the WHOLE darn time. tbh I kinda still dont remember his name, but he definately does not seem like a Finn or Abel

And please, where did the children get the bread from to be feeding it to the seagulls? I could not enjoy my book.
Crywolf is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
The chlorine levels were corrected and it is been peaceful so far enjoying my Arnold Palmer.
I did over heard some crew members talking about skimming from the ship supplies. I think they were brothers. I will call them Cane & Able for now. It seemed they were sizing me up wanting know who I was with and tried to get me to use my credit card instead of charging to my cabin. The bigger muscled of the two had an aka knife on his hip. When questioned on it, he claimed it was for working in the kitchen. The other was sweating like he was carrying the worlds weight on his shoulders. I heard one use a name and thought it was odd given I was still in hearing distance.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Sorry to hear of your struggles Cry, perhaps the lounge is not the place for you. I've had a relaxing time in the library, I managed to get halfway through Gathering Blue and I found it quite enjoyable. The only troubles I encountered were some hooligans and delinquents giving me some trouble on my way in, perhaps not the greatest. Clubs, I never knew there were brothers aboard this ship! Reminds me of my own brother-in-arms, always a solid rock for me to stand upon. Perhaps you should check up on your spelling though, I've never head for a Cane or and Able but I'll keep my eye out. Cry, I'd love to hear more about those workouts, I'm something of a gym rat yourself. Perhaps I could meet you and your boss tomorrow, give me a heads up on that.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob24
Sorry to hear of your struggles Cry, perhaps the lounge is not the place for you. I've had a relaxing time in the library, I managed to get halfway through Gathering Blue and I found it quite enjoyable. The only troubles I encountered were some hooligans and delinquents giving me some trouble on my way in, perhaps not the greatest. Clubs, I never knew there were brothers aboard this ship! Reminds me of my own brother-in-arms, always a solid rock for me to stand upon. Perhaps you should check up on your spelling though, I've never head for a Cane Cain or and Able Abel but I'll keep my eye out. Cry, I'd love to hear more about those workouts, I'm something of a gym rat yourself myself. Perhaps I could meet you and your boss ex-boss tomorrow, give me a heads up on that.
Do you watch movies looking uncracked windshields in later scenes too.
I am not a threat but obviuosly a target. How about that shower?¿
♧♧
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I have extra ointment to share/trade for chlorine rashes. It may work for other issues. Thats if I haven't been turned to a ghost.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so NOW i think people understand the mechanics of the rooms, the items, the names, the wcs, and the ghost better. everyone also seemed to get along a little better - some due to thinking they have made a new friend on the cruise and some not wanting to make enemies. As a result = nobody died.
it is now day 3 - all chat rooms are closed
get your lynch votes in and your room request in

let me know if i missed something
Live long and prosper
notoriouspat wrote:
It was a great time in the dinning room. Conversations were ok but the food was fabulous! Would recommend!