• 912 posts
  • Page 9 of 61
Jacob24 wrote:
To my friend from last night, care to join me for some light reading. Others welcome also
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
I’ll be in the library tonight, open to anyone to come and chat, even Clubs. Perhaps you are open to talk and perhaps I jumped too swiftly. Alas, the game is complicated
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
I already committed. Willing chat & share.
Do you a have a female or universal name.
Sue is a female name :p
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
After reviewing outline for TLM I have no comment on complexity BECAUSE I didn't review out line just roles - just kidding. Now this is babble with no hints or clues embedded.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i may notify you if you got an item from the room as soon as all players have submitted their request for items - however, they will not be available for use until the end of the phase - which means that you can only request the use of an offensive item that you entered the night phase already in your possession. so if you enter a room w the revolver and bullet = you can request to attempt a kill on any player (does not have to be in the room with you). all request will be processed at the end of the phase in this order steals, then use of offensive items, then automatic application of defensive items, then addition of items from the room to your inventory. for example, if you decide to use the dagger and glove to attack somebody and somebody uses the rope and pulley to attack you = then your attack will be processed and you would be killed because you no longer have the dagger to cut the rope with. if however somebody stole your dagger = your request would be invalid but you would still have the glove. if they instead stole the glove, the attack would go forward without the glove and your name would be revealed in the forum as the player that attacked xxxx - even if the target had a vest and did not die and you would no longer have the dagger. so be sure and tell me ahead of time if you want to proceed w the attack if the glove is stolen. Clear?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
lynch vote
no lynch - 9 - hood, abs, cwolf, blue, npat, rock, thick, clubs, kc
clubs - 1 - jacob
nobody died
100% vote participation = great = no additional name info slipped out

it is now night 2
all areas of the ship are stocked and ready to receive you. your public area will be open soon for your enjoyment and chat. in the mean time, some of you need to head to your private cabin to take a shower = you are beginning to stink. have a pleasant evening :)

if you did not pick a room = you were randomly assigned to one but you do not automatically get an item if you do not ask for it = they are not randomly assigned unless there is more than 1 player asking for the same item.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
So we lose item after use? If yes, Does the item go back into a room?
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
So we lose item after use?
yes
If yes, Does the item go back into a room?
no
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
Do the items in the room reset every night?
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Do the items in the room reset every night?
no - each room started out w a set number - once they have been taken = they are gone.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if somebody asks about another players items - my answer will be based on what that player entered the room with - not what is in the process of being added or removed
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Gun dagger rope pipe candle wrench = 6 possible no lynch eliminations excluding ghost kills.
WRKD4IT