• 912 posts
  • Page 6 of 61
Jacob24 wrote:
Rockbert
To the person I cordially spent time with in the previous room... I share your concerns. And the answer to your question, is yes.

Care to share with the class Rock?
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Crywolf wrote:
2ofclubs
I have great results. And ready for a sunny day followed with most likely a moon lit dip at the pool. All good passengers are welcome.
Now for the meat or guns blazing or babble or over share....what ever you want to call it.
I have a 100% suspect 75% scum suspect and know two100% town and two 75% town. I have protection and not a weapon because I am a do gooder.
There is my itinerary so for if I survive.
Bewear with the pool-not sure the cleaners have fixed up the broken hot tub. Plus, my skin is already looking like a prune from all that time in the hottub(that I may or may not have broken lol)
Join me at the Lounge really anyone-I don't bite but make sure to bring food if you are planning to visit-the pool bar did not have a good menu option(no offense to whoever stockpiled the moldy strimp cocktails :])
Crywolf wrote:
Jacob24
Rockbert
To the person I cordially spent time with in the previous room... I share your concerns. And the answer to your question, is yes.

Care to share with the class Rock?
Chill Jacob-this is a vacation we are on and we should all just be happy passengers cruising along the ride and making sure our group had fun at the end!
Unless you are one of those workaholics that just consider a cruise ship a change in your work office lol
Tennesseelogman wrote:
fyi
guessing of a name is an official question and
 item stealing must be done while in the same room w the victim and only once per phase
Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
fellow gamblers, I never responded to your question (I was too busy losing money) but yes I agree
Bluegoetz wrote:
fellow gamblers, I never responded to your question (I was too busy losing money) but yes I agree
ThickTalon wrote:
I dont even know where to begin. I don't understand the factions yet to make a call of good or bad. Clubs mentioning town/mafia/neutral.......ugh....my faction has none of those determinations.

Maybe there are 4 factions? I don't think this is a traditional good guy bad guy game. Maybe we are all good guys.....until we are not.
2ofclubs wrote:
I agree Thick, with out saying more. But in my spoiler TLM clearly says XXXX wants to eliminate me. So assume some pre faction seperation exists.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Thick come for a moon lit dip in the pool for more. If we are alive.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
I agree Thick, with out saying more. But in my spoiler TLM clearly says XXXX wants to eliminate me. So assume some pre faction seperation exists.

Clubs, did he give you the name of the player or the character name?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
ThickTalon
I dont even know where to begin. I don't understand the factions yet to make a call of good or bad. Clubs mentioning town/mafia/neutral.......ugh....my faction has none of those determinations.

Maybe there are 4 factions? I don't think this is a traditional good guy bad guy game. Maybe we are all good guys.....until we are not.

yeah, my sense at this point is that this is not your typical mafia vs. town game. Almost feels like an 'every man for himself' situation, but I don't know if that's true. I would think there are some others who are aligned with one another.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.