The Cannonball Run Canada Official Game Thread
  • 208 posts
  • Page 8 of 14
elysium5 wrote:
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
Wait, we can't be ticketed twice?
Bugatti, Caddy and Ely can only confirm that.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
There is the possibility of being pulled over for each report, including multiples.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i guess his car details would be known to all if his were added - but so far that would not seem to be a bad thing unless some people had it out for him just because he is abs. (some of us are oftentimes targets based on past real or imagined offences). the way the game is now - there are no real hints as to who has which car - so any attacks/reports should be based entirely on which car you think is ahead of you or might be ahead of you at the end of the race. since i do not know anybody's car - my prejudices can not come into play nearly as much
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Ryomyr wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 19:36 
Post #99
Only 14/16 people called in a vehicle?
great observation ryo - i wonder if the 2 players that did make a report also did not submit a traveling speed request and therefore would have defaulted to 100kph which would make them miss the ferry also. = so there could be (and likely are) 2 more on the ferry = so 8 made it across and 8 did not.???
Live long and prosper
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Ryomyr wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 19:36 
Post #99
Only 14/16 people called in a vehicle?
great observation ryo - i wonder if the 2 players that did make a report also did not submit a traveling speed request and therefore would have defaulted to 100kph which would make them miss the ferry also. = so there could be (and likely are) 2 more on the ferry = so 8 made it across and 8 did not.???

A genius way to punish the inactives, Ely! Bravo!
Ryomyr is online.
Rockbert wrote:
now that I think about it, I wish I would have made my car an Ambulance, or a Lamborghini to pay homage to the movie. Missed opportunity. 
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann