The Cannonball Run Canada Official Game Thread
  • 208 posts
  • Page 11 of 14
RyanairLol wrote:
Hey guys I'm back from my vacay and I'm ready for mafia but it looks like it has already started. Anyone knows when the next mafia starts?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
a couple of people have said they might be able to have one ready soonish after this one is over which may be 2-3 weeks.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
This whole no info at all is troubling me. Like I'm really unsure of when deadlines are for actions.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
This is the Cannonball Run.

It is going to be a bit chaotic, just like it was originally intended and just like my life is right now;)

I designed it differently from the first one on purpose, so I could make it more like the crazy one it was intended to be, but doing so in a manner that would accommodate my ability to update in an unfortunately very untimely fashion.

I have recorded the last phases (Tuesdays) selections.

I will not be delaying the game because of my untimely updates. Instead, I will be adjusting the selection deadline and updates.

All racers will now choose selections for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

You will choose by sending me a PM in your official game PM thread with me, not in these forums, indicating your selections.

Please indicate:

Wednesday
All players have the ability in this phase to:

#Pull Over (Insert Colour, Make and Model choice here)

and

#Travel (Insert km/hr here)

Thursday

and

Friday

and

Each of those phases are the standard 4 hours each.

You will then need to sleep for eight hours/2 phases (Saturday and Sunday).

You can still communicate via Private CB channels (PM's that must include me!) or on the open CB channel (this forum) at any time.

I will accept selections right up until 04:00 server time Monday, May 15th.

All racers will be updated on distance traveled and you will her on the dispatch who was reported and who was pulled over.

You will not be able to see who you passed and who passed you but there will be revealed some valuable information when the race 'resumes' on Monday,
Just keep your eyes on the road and hands upon the wheel "Frank Marino"
Get arrested for driving while blind "ZZ Top"
I just know I can't drive 55. "Sammy Haggar"
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
This is the Cannonball Run.

It is going to be a bit chaotic, just like it was originally intended and just like my life is right now;)

I designed it differently from the first one on purpose, so I could make it more like the crazy one it was intended to be, but doing so in a manner that would accommodate my ability to update in an unfortunately very untimely fashion.

I have recorded the last phases (Tuesdays) selections.

I will not be delaying the game because of my untimely updates. Instead, I will be adjusting the selection deadline and updates.

All racers will now choose selections for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

You will choose by sending me a PM in your official game PM thread with me, not in these forums, indicating your selections.

Please indicate:

Wednesday

and

Thursday

and

Friday

and

Each of those phases are the standard 4 hours each.

You will then need to sleep for eight hours/2 phases (Saturday and Sunday).

You can still communicate via Private CB channels (PM's that must include me!) or on the open CB channel (this forum) at any time.

I will accept selections right up until 04:00 server time Monday, May 15th.

All racers will be updated on distance traveled and you will her on the dispatch who was reported and who was pulled over.

You will not be able to see who you passed and who passed you but there will be revealed some valuable information when the race 'resumes' on Monday,
Just keep your eyes on the road and hands upon the wheel "Frank Marino"
Get arrested for driving while blind "ZZ Top"
I just know I can't drive 55. "Sammy Haggar"
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 23:31 
Post #154
This whole no info at all is troubling me. Like I'm really unsure of when deadlines are for actions.

info from the latest post from ely indicates that we are to submit request for 3 different days and it does not include today which is Monday. request are due by 4;00 today (a little over 3 hours from now). just copy the portion from ely's post that starts with Wednesday down to the "#Travel" on friday and fill in the blanks for all 3 days and send to ely by PM. and then wait for some valuable information to be revealed when the race 'resumes'
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so there is no doubt now that we can talk again but it seems that i am so far ahead of everyone that i have been out of CB radio range. i had to stop and buy a booster so that you slow pokes can now hear me. also ely told me he needed to change the rules in a very unique way now to make the race more even. He will be making that announcement soon later sometime someday eventually
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Madagascarter
Well I reported the same the car 3 times. So, if you are that car good luck.

Dang it Mada......

Good thing I tied a strap to TLM and he has been towing me since after day 1. Shhhhh he can't see me.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I'm unsure what to think of this.

elysium5, if it's not going to happen, please just be frank about it. No point in keeping everyone waiting.
Not sure whether you still talked with ThickTalon about co-hosting, but I feel like it would've been the better decision. (It was post #240: https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3803/the-cannonball-run-mafia-game-sign-up/post/88122#post-88122 )

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
2ofclubs wrote:
With no law enforcement or regulations, I have been driving 200+ kpm for extended periods and reached the finish line only to find Ely at the chateau cashing in tokens for cheep boxed wine. ;)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I’m also not 100% certain on how the game is really supposed to resemble the original idea of mafia, there are no factions, no subterfuge, no deals really, the only mechanic is drive and report. Maybe I’m wrong and there’s something I’m missing from my limited perspective…
Eat my dust.
ThickTalon wrote:
AlexCheckMate
I'm unsure what to think of this.

elysium5, if it's not going to happen, please just be frank about it. No point in keeping everyone waiting.
Not sure whether you still talked with ThickTalon about co-hosting, but I feel like it would've been the better decision. (It was post #240: https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3803/the-cannonball-run-mafia-game-sign-up/post/88122#post-88122 )

-Alex

Put me in coach.

I have finished the race with clubs