The Cannonball Run Canada Official Game Thread
  • 208 posts
  • Page 5 of 14
elysium5 wrote:
The race will begin at 04:00 server time on Monday, May 8th.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Welcome to The Cannon Ball Run Canada!

I now have all the specs and we have a last minute entrant.

The race has begun Monday, May 8th at 04:00 server time. That is 9pm Standard time in Victoria, British Columbia.

All racers previously shipped their vehicles to Victoria and they have been stored in an underground garage awaiting the arrival of all entrants.

The entrants have been staying at the Empress Hotel and after enjoying the wonderful offerings of the hotel and surrounding community and attractions, are now beings transported to the garage.

It is dark out so you can not see your fellow racers but you can see their vehicles.

All entered vehicles have lined up to start the race.

Black Chevy Mustang
Black Chiron Bugatti
Blue Lexus RX
Blue and White Egg 1
Cobalt Blue 1971 Plymouth Barracuda
Green 2003 Toyota Corolla
Maverick Noir Frost 2023 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Purple Acura NSX
Purple 1967 Chevy Impala SS 427
Red 1957 Corvette stingray
Red 1970 Ferrari Dino
Red and Grey Jeep Wrangler
Star White Ford Mustang Mach-E
White Dodge Stratus
White 1987 Renault Alliance GTA
Yellow 2003 Mustang Cobra

You must travel from Victoria to Nanaimo to catch the ferry.

It is a driving distance of 112km.

That means that every racer must speed by travelling a minimum of 120km/hr. in order to catch the ferry.

This makes you susceptible to being #pulled over.

It will take you a minimum of 1 hour to get there.

If you get #pulled over, it will only happen on the drive to the ferry and you will lose a half hour of travel time.

If you get pulled over, you will miss the ferry and will have to wait until the next phase in order to continue travel.

The ferry ride will take approximately 2 hours.

You will be able to travel another hour after you arrive in Vancouver from the ferry before the phase ends.

All players have the ability in this phase to:

#Pull Over (Insert Colour, Make and Model choice here)

and

#Travel (Insert km/hr here)

Each players selections must be submitted in each players original official game PM's with me.

Start your engines and let the race begin!

*This phase will end at 04:00 server time.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Token prizes have been updated on the first post: https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3845/the-cannonball-run-canada/post/88176#post-88176

Thank you for all donations!
elysium5 wrote:
This forum is open for discussion at all times.

All PM's between players are open at all times but remember, you must include me in all PM's!
AlexCheckMate wrote:
elysium5
Welcome to The Cannon Ball Run Canada!

I now have all the specs and we have a last minute entrant.

The race has begun Monday, May 8th at 04:00 server time. That is 9pm Standard time in Victoria, British Columbia.

All racers previously shipped their vehicles to Victoria and they have been stored in an underground garage awaiting the arrival of all entrants.

The entrants have been staying at the Empress Hotel and after enjoying the wonderful offerings of the hotel and surrounding community and attractions, are now beings transported to the garage.

It is dark out so you can not see your fellow racers but you can see their vehicles.

All entered vehicles have lined up to start the race.

Black Chevy Mustang
Black Chiron Bugatti
Blue Lexus RX
Blue and White Egg 1
Cobalt Blue 1971 Plymouth Barracuda
Green 2003 Toyota Corolla
Maverick Noir Frost 2023 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Purple Acura NSX
Purple 1967 Chevy Impala SS 427
Red 1957 Corvette stingray
Red 1970 Ferrari Dino
Red and Grey Jeep Wrangler
Star White Ford Mustang Mach-E
White Dodge Stratus
White 1987 Renault Alliance GTA
Yellow 2003 Mustang Cobra

You must travel from Victoria to Nanaimo to catch the ferry.

It is a driving distance of 112km.

That means that every racer must speed by travelling a minimum of 120km/hr. in order to catch the ferry.

This makes you susceptible to being #pulled over.

It will take you a minimum of 1 hour to get there.

If you get #pulled over, it will only happen on the drive to the ferry and you will lose a half hour of travel time.

If you get pulled over, you will miss the ferry and will have to wait until the next phase in order to continue travel.

The ferry ride will take approximately 2 hours.

You will be able to travel another hour after you arrive in Vancouver from the ferry before the phase ends.

All players have the ability in this phase to:

#Pull Over (Insert Colour, Make and Model choice here)

and

#Travel (Insert km/hr here)

Each players selections must be submitted in each players original official game PM's with me.

Start your engines and let the race begin!

*This phase will end at 04:00 server time.

Euphoria! Game = on.

I might have misread something... but we have 4h to do active stuff in the game every phase, right? So if we need to reach a place 112km away from our starting point, we don't need to actually go over the speed limit of 100km/h?

PS - I like the car entries^^
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Tennesseelogman wrote:
I might have misread something... but we have 4h to do active stuff in the game every phase, right? So if we need to reach a place 112km away from our starting point, we don't need to actually go over the speed limit of 100km/h?
yes you missed something = it is implied that the ferry leaves in 1 hour and if you travel 100kph = you will miss the ferry.

and it is still unclear what info gets provided and when???
Live long and prosper
dough_boy wrote:
I think some of these should be penalized for illegal mods to the cars. It was Color*, Make, Model. Everyone throwing in a year should automatically have an extra 10% chance of being pulled over every phase. :P
Rockbert wrote:
haha, I think he said we could add whatever detail we wanted right?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann