Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 20 of 45
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i would think PMs are open - it's just that we do not know the lynch results yet
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
Can someone help count votes, I am on my phone and it’s Very hard to scroll through!

Day phase will remain until I can count all votes and who Voted for each player, I just need someone to do a list for me!

It looks like KC is a landslide vote but am I missing something?
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:
I'll be in the PM with you 2oC, just waiting first to find out the lynch results first. Who know, maybe Abs has some shenanigans up his sleeve.
KC321 wrote:
I just can’t understand why you’d rather take a chance on losing your own species rather than take the time to sort things out. Now you’re down a player and are no closer to the answer. GG all
MacEohaid wrote:
Rockbert
Lynch votes are as follows:

Pygmy - 1 (Rockbert)
KC - 6 (GeneralChaos, Thick, 2ofClubs, Ryomyr, Mac, NotoriousPat)
Mac - 2 (Bluegoetz TLM),

Pretty sure that's it. Apologies if I made a mistake.

For the record, I did not vote to lynch KC.
Rockbert wrote:
Let's hold off on PMs until Abs gives us the go ahead to start the new phase.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
ABS said day remains open until he counts votes. And asked one of to count for him. We did.

@ Mac I have you down as the aka vulcher voting TLM.
I hope KC is the rat w/o wings.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
So sorry for delay guys, I’m in Mauritius on vacation (that’s in the Indian Ocean for those that don’t know).

So Day 2 is Over and indeed KC321 is Dead, the Lynch mob crowded round like a pack of angry animals. This poor Air Animal was tracked to a lonely tree where he froze still and hung upside down hoping not to be seen.

Unfortunately for KC, the group of animals all used their skills to drag him out the tree and had some nice Bat Soup

You are the “Bat” , an Air Animal.

You have the ability on any night to use your sonar and block the ability of any other animal.

E.G “block KC321” and their ability won’t be used

You win when all water & land animals are dead

It is now Night 2, get your actions in asap please as phase will still end normal time, all PMs open and Forum is closed for comments
Tennesseelogman wrote:
the results are - last night there was a brush fire that killed all the land animals and the poachers plus it scorched the wings of all air animals - basically only the water animals survived and won the game - gg all
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
The real talk is the birds flew the snake to safety but unfortunately a surviving poacher stold the snake for new wallet. GG Waters. ;)
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
Night 2 is over….a blood thirsty night

2 deaths…one from another mauling and one from a bullet through a rifle, who knows which was which but 2 animals were found dead

BlueGoetz is dead…

You are the “Shark”, a Water Animal.

You have the ability to scare away any animal on any night. What this means is any player you pick, they will be unable to use their ability they night.

EG, scare “Rockbert” and this will stop Rockbert using his animal ability that night

You win when all land and air animals are dead

Notoriouspat is also dead

You are the “Snake”, a Land Animal.

You have the ability on any night to sneak up to any animal/player. If your sneak is undetected, you will learn of that animals identity.

You win when all water & air animals are dead

It is now Day 3, get your lynch votes in and all PMs must stop now! Forum only to chat