Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 17 of 45
KC321 wrote:
Okay. I'm on board with that Rock. Are you or 2oC willing to share species can you vouch for each other's species?
KC321 wrote:
Good point Thick, but it sounds like multiple ppl can have the same ability.
notoriouspat wrote:
Rockbert
2ofclubs
2ofclubs
MacEohaid
2ofclubs
I know for a fact that real animal abilities don't neccearily match mafia ability. ABS also said this on the opening post.
For the record, I nor my faction had anything to do with the Lions death.

2oClubs, do you know every member of your faction?

yes Allegedly ;) but this is mafia and scum have away for a short while to hide.
I am playing non group chats to keep in check and out the potential fake.
I can vouch for ALL but Chaos and Mac. I could be wrong too.
Ok the all may have been exaggerated for good reason.
That's why I said allegedly. I new there was a fox in the hen house. Knowing I was Air, there were plenty of PM opportunities for confiding and working with me/us. We didn't force anything but we did put pressure on the liar(s).
Rock do you see and confirmed the 3rd angle here we discussed?

I am looking through our PMs Clubs. I think we need to hear from Pygmyhippo as well. Clubs, did he reveal his species to you? I don't see that he ever responded in our PM to that question. General Chaos voted for KC but doesn't give any reasoning that I can tell. I believe KC is air at this point. But, I have some thoughts on a few things I think I will wait to discuss in PMs with my known associates. I may regret this, and if it's a friendly fire kill I take full responsibilty for messing up, but for this moment I am going with #Lynch Pygmyhippo. I am monitoring the clock closely and may change if info comes in last minute. Mac at least claimed a species and based on the PMs and forum I do not believe KC is poacher, I think he is likely Bat as he claims. Clubs, feel free to correct me on Pyg.

Why vote for someone that could possibly be in your faction @ Rock? Give it some more time and it will come out. I have the same case in Land. 5 are claiming and 1 is already dead. But I'm willing to figure that out as we discuss abilities available in PMs. Something will come out into the light.
Ryomyr wrote:
ThickTalon
Mada distracted KC (he said early on), KC should not have been able to distract TLM........

Truth
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
2ofclubs
2ofclubs
MacEohaid
2ofclubs
I know for a fact that real animal abilities don't neccearily match mafia ability. ABS also said this on the opening post.
For the record, I nor my faction had anything to do with the Lions death.

2oClubs, do you know every member of your faction?

yes Allegedly ;) but this is mafia and scum have away for a short while to hide.
I am playing non group chats to keep in check and out the potential fake.
I can vouch for ALL but Chaos and Mac. I could be wrong too.
Ok the all may have been exaggerated for good reason.
That's why I said allegedly. I new there was a fox in the hen house. Knowing I was Air, there were plenty of PM opportunities for confiding and working with me/us. We didn't force anything but we did put pressure on the liar(s).
Rock do you see and confirmed the 3rd angle here we discussed?

I am looking through our PMs Clubs. I think we need to hear from Pygmyhippo as well. Clubs, did he reveal his species to you? I don't see that he ever responded in our PM to that question. General Chaos voted for KC but doesn't give any reasoning that I can tell. I believe KC is air at this point. But, I have some thoughts on a few things I think I will wait to discuss in PMs with my known associates. I may regret this, and if it's a friendly fire kill I take full responsibilty for messing up, but for this moment I am going with #Lynch Pygmyhippo. I am monitoring the clock closely and may change if info comes in last minute. Mac at least claimed a species and based on the PMs and forum I do not believe KC is poacher, I think he is likely Bat as he claims. Clubs, feel free to correct me on Pyg.
Thats where I am at with PYG too.
WRKD4IT
KC321 wrote:
Im willing to take the chance. I'm likely dead anyway. #unlynch Chaos #Lynch Pygmy
MacEohaid wrote:
Anaxagore
@tenesse, switch your vote. Trust me
Hey Notorius, it was Anax (water) that I meant.
Ryomyr wrote:
I think KC is lying. Or, maybe Mac. One of them is a poacher.

I am cool going with Pygmy. Not land.
2ofclubs wrote:
The KC distract is disturbing though.
This last minute crunch post only fertilizes for errors good and bad depending on error and point of view.
WRKD4IT
notoriouspat wrote:
MacEohaid
Anaxagore
@tenesse, switch your vote. Trust me
Hey Notorius, it was Anax (water) that I meant.

No worries, bruv!
KC321 wrote:
@2oC. Really need you to speak up here. You know that I am Bat. You also know who else is claiming vulture.
Madagascarter wrote:
I don't know what happens in a tie. This is a poor way to look at it, but if you aren't air, whoever gets lynched is a non event. So go for the most popular choice in KC. What does it matter to you unless you are hiding something Poacher?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand