Sign-up thread
  • 282 posts
  • Page 19 of 19
Rockbert wrote:
I think Ryomyr is still in too.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
♣︎♣︎ in, Re-confirmed, Confirmed II, Playing, re-signed in not resigned
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i sent the following PM to these folks who have posted earlier but to my knowledge have not re-signed up. pygmyhippo277, KC321, Ryomyr, Hoodlum, jkl3699, GeneralChaos, RustyShackleford, robit, RyanairLol, Anaxagore, periwinkle

i think we may be about ready to start the cannonball run mafia game (but you never can tell for sure), so go to the forum and let us know you are ready to play. follow the instructions on pg17 post 249 to get included.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Obviously, we need some time to allow those who want to race to enter but to make it fair, we will hold a daily vote where all entered racers will vote to decide when to close the sign-ups. When all entered racers vote unanimously, the race can begin!

is this the time to vote? - if so, i vote unanimously!
Live long and prosper
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Obviously, we need some time to allow those who want to race to enter but to make it fair, we will hold a daily vote where all entered racers will vote to decide when to close the sign-ups. When all entered racers vote unanimously, the race can begin!

is this the time to vote? - if so, i vote unanimously!
I mean I agree.
Eat my dust.
elysium5 wrote:
Writing up the game mechanics and rules now.

Will post shortly.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."