Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 24 of 69
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Hoodlum, because the timing of things was in question, not the validity of the statements or anything, I just needed to make sure that even if it was sent after the deadline, it had been sent during the day.
Eat my dust.
Abs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
Hoodlum, because the timing of things was in question, not the validity of the statements or anything, I just needed to make sure that even if it was sent after the deadline, it had been sent during the day.

Thanks for clarifying Pygmy

Abs wrote:
I don’t think we are discussing enough around people who have money and who don’t have money?

It seems that most town roles have money correct? I still think bounty hunters might start with nothing but have to earn money

How much money did you all start with those who had money?
2ofclubs wrote:
@ Peri 25 words sent not to cryptic but with 25 limit it may be confusing.
Ask "Q's" in thread cryptically in reverse of my message if any.
As far as pet - it is interesting of the varying posted alleged facts.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Greetings and salutations Everyone.

Thanks for spamming the forum 2of C and Hood to give us "lazy " players crap to fish through;)

Since there was no real action last night....and I am lazy I will go with the most recent post.

@ABS - I have money, but the mount doesn't seem to be all that great with the over inflated prices some are trying impose on us. *cough* *750 for a damn opera ticket*.

I need my $ for my trip off earth.

Madagascarter wrote:
Lynch LandoCalriskan

I haven't seen much from him yet. I am unsure of the Abs link as of yet. This is a factions game so this move should be pretty risk free. Willing to change in the light that real evidence should come forth
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
ThickTalon wrote:
My question to those that are forking over 750 for a chat is....

Is the amount of information you are getting worth the price
periwinkle wrote:
I didn't get your message yet....mailman needs to buy a hover car....service is too slow!
periwinkle wrote:
ThickTalon
My question to those that are forking over 750 for a chat is....

Is the amount of information you are getting worth the price

Yup agree....I have money....but it will take me million years to get out of here....hence not worth it.
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
I don’t think we are discussing enough around people who have money and who don’t have money?

It seems that most town roles have money correct? I still think bounty hunters might start with nothing but have to earn money

How much money did you all start with those who had money?

I don't think Cash disbursement is related to faction.
Clubs go fund account is up to 151. Just spent 50 of it on 25w. Tight budget non droid & droidless/ real petless human.

Yes I was investigated during the day and I now assume it was a Droid since town cop has messaged me.

WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Does anyone know how much an animal costs? Cause, that seems to have a duel function. I believe opera will benefit in the early game but the animal dealers and Hovercraft dealers will benefit in the late game as when everyone get Animals, the Opera doesn't have much to offer us
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
I didn't get your message yet....mailman needs to buy a hover car....service is too slow!
snail mail on a hippos back or that squirrel well you know figity and hyper messing with nuts.
WRKD4IT