Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 22 of 69
Madagascarter wrote:
So my animal is electric. But for some reason it can still be fed. Lol. Not sure about why.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
periwinkle
Lol....11:37
??? that's suspicious. i know i am town. and mines not 11.37! that makes anaxagore sus.
vote Anaxagore
periwinkle wrote:
Madagascarter
So my animal is electric. But for some reason it can still be fed. Lol. Not sure about why.

Did you buy it? How much?
periwinkle wrote:
Hoodlum
periwinkle
Lol....11:37
??? that's suspicious. i know i am town. and mines not 11.37! that makes anaxagore sus.
vote Anaxagore

Why? What time was anax? What time is yours?
Madagascarter wrote:
I started with an animal. It can’t do much though. Was your time before Peru’s then Hood?

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
periwinkle wrote:
Madagascarter
I started with an animal. It can’t do much though. Was your time before Peru’s then Hood?

So are you are animal dealer mada? 
Ryomyr wrote:
Madagascarter

I might have wasted sending you a message, Mada... it's in the mail, I guess.
2ofclubs wrote:
Ryomyr
Madagascarter

I might have wasted sending you a message, Mada... it's in the mail, I guess.

YEAH Host arent on line and I have a vital one staged for Peri. Ugh
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
Welcome! The earth is dying, and guess what, you all have the luck to be stuck here, in the same apartment building, your number one priority is to emigrate, now keep in mind, if 2 members of your faction die, you cannot win. There is also some hysteria regarding the android crisis, androids are imitating humans on earth, when their main purpose is to be servants on mars, these androids are dangerous and unpredictable and should be killed at all costs before they can kill any humans. The bounty hunters are here to save the day... but there have been rumors of bounty hunters killing actual humans, so who knows if the bounty hunters are actually good for their community...
Spoiler (click to show)

do you think ABS is fishing for another android? why can he send messages at night? i got the message after the turn of the phase..so he musta put it in during the day.

doesn't seem like my faction. chaotic is another word for unpredictible.

unvote Anaxagore.

vote ABS

Hoodlum wrote:
or ill change my mind, if another faction seems to feel like ABS belongs to theirs. don't wanna lynch a faction.
periwinkle wrote:
What does that mean clubs? I guess i should be expecting a message? I hope it is not too cryptic...im kinda dense.
Ryomyr wrote:
I will buy a ticket to the Opera right now, if I get an invite.
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofClubs, you got investigated during the day too correct? you think androids have a day inspection?
looking for their kind? this is all too strange!
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
you don't have an animal. why say that?