Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 21 of 69
2ofclubs wrote:
Seriously no night kill? Maybe kills are limited or blocked or the unlikely that doc saved the right person 1 out 15 chance ..... oh wait maybe saved himself.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
If there is any town that would like to distribute a conversation with me, please, invite me to the opera or send me a message with enough money to send a message back?
I would like to but I don't have the $ and saving licking the stamp for nourishment when I am really hungry.
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
pygmyhippo277
Yup, thread open guys.

It is now day 2

Please submit your day actions(I will be wrapping up the night actions as we speak.)

I guess they are still wrapping up night actions? Hence why we don't know who is dead yet?
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
these themes are imaginative. dangerous and chaotic
What do you mean by dangerous?  Is it like "Guns don't kill people people kill people" but I am supplying the ammo.

WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
So mada has an animal to feed....but no money....how do I get an animal? I'm too cheap and want to chat for less than $750.
Ryomyr wrote:
Madagascarter
No fed their animals last night except for me

... comment of the day, so far. What to make of it?
periwinkle wrote:
Mada....is your animal alive or electric? Actually do you need to feed an electric animal?
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
So mada has an animal to feed....but no money....how do I get an animal? I'm too cheap and want to chat for less than $750.

yes. on mada animal but if its an electric it probably doesn't eat.

also if there was a death that player could be chatting now... Fine the HOSTS. LOL
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
This is part of my instructions.....
Feed animal(Day Or Night): ONLY APPLIES IF YOU OWN AN OUTDOOR ANIMAL(no one starts with one)You go to the roof to feed your animal(real or synthetic) which presents opportunities for socializing with other people who choose to perform this action.

So....mada must be a dealer? Or did he buy one and ran out of money?

2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
This is part of my instructions.....
Feed animal(Day Or Night): ONLY APPLIES IF YOU OWN AN OUTDOOR ANIMAL(no one starts with one)You go to the roof to feed your animal(real or synthetic) which presents opportunities for socializing with other people who choose to perform this action.

So....mada must be a dealer? Or did he buy one and ran out of money?

Interesting share!!!!
Here is my addition.
ChipmunkWarrior said:
27 May 2022, 04:15
You can chat even if you have an electric animal.

You may lose some serious street cred if folks find out it's fake though :P
WRKD4IT