• Page 20 of 20
Madagascarter wrote:
elysium5
Madagascarter
elysium5
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum
gg.
probably should have done a lando in this one.
lay low :)

Like seriously I’d expect better from an admin. This is just rude at this point and makes me not want to come here anymore.

Gg everyone else.
Lando, please do not take anything said seriously in the mafia games. I believe it is meant to be a joke.

Ask Mada about how mad I probably made him in a long time ago GOT mafia game. I pushed all kinds of buttons;)

Oh right, was that when I had the game completely under control with Vicious my main man to know everything. I just had to make it till Night 5, then you, (maybe dough_boy as well) persuaded Vicious that I wasn't actually on his side and Vicious gave away my role PM behind my back. That was frustrating. Lol
That and more I believe. I had created a perfect role that didn't actually exist and convinced everyone I was the leader or your house and not you. then I got what I gave and I got betrayed at the very end by Kyla and CheekyTeeky.

Oh right. I remember. The annoying part was, was that this was all completely behind my back and didn't know anything about it until Vicious came and told me that my role had been given away. I had no chance then. Especially as I knew Kyla was controlling the dragon. Man, that game still goes down as one of the best on this site ever. Thanks Ultrasplot.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Maybe it would be fun to recycle that game but with the same roles but different names/ factions so we don't know it's a repeat at sometime. It was really fun

Summer 2 Countdown

LandoCalriskian wrote:
Madagascarter
elysium5
Madagascarter
elysium5
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum
gg.

Like seriously I’d expect better from an admin. This is just rude at this point and makes me not want to come here anymore.

Gg everyone else.
Lando, please do not take anything said seriously in the mafia games. I believe it is meant to be a joke.

Ask Mada about how mad I probably made him in a long time ago GOT mafia game. I pushed all kinds of buttons;)

Oh right, was that when I had the game completely under control with Vicious my main man to know everything. I just had to make it till Night 5, then you, (maybe dough_boy as well) persuaded Vicious that I wasn't actually on his side and Vicious gave away my role PM behind my back. That was frustrating. Lol
That and more I believe. I had created a perfect role that didn't actually exist and convinced everyone I was the leader or your house and not you. then I got what I gave and I got betrayed at the very end by Kyla and CheekyTeeky.

Oh right. I remember. The annoying part was, was that this was all completely behind my back and didn't know anything about it until Vicious came and told me that my role had been given away. I had no chance then. Especially as I knew Kyla was controlling the dragon. Man, that game still goes down as one of the best on this site ever. Thanks Ultrasplot.

That’s just playing mafia. Hardly comparable to Hood repeatedly belittling me over something so trivial. It has happened before, during, and after games.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
So the summary for this game is that the MVP goes to Clubs for his hard work putting things together for most everyone

and

a special shout out to the Cabal for playing on without complaint even though I started them at way too much of a disadvantage to really even have a shot at winning.

Thxs
For Lando: the special is for Hood. ;) Joking.
The Jkl post threw me too.
I have double crossed, Hoodwinked, betrayed, trusted, untrusted, mis-read post/players, missed post, 'typoed" etc
But Have Fun that's what it's about unless your Peri who wants to win or learn :P
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Madagascarter
elysium5
Madagascarter
elysium5
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum
gg.

Gg everyone else.

That’s just playing mafia. Hardly comparable to Hood repeatedly belittling me over something so trivial. It has happened before, during, and after games.

Lando, I think Hood is more mocking the playstyle. It's a perfectly valid play style to be quieter. As one of the quieter players who gets more louder as the games progress, you've kinda unofficially become the mascot for this style of play. Hood played a few games of complete gibberish in the early game in previous games, and that became a Hood playstyle. A 2ofclubs playstyle is a spam the chat type style. It's not meant to be mean, it's more a way of expression of playstyles. And can things in previous games effect who dies early? Absolutely. If we know someone is a newbie or experienced played, we may want to keep them alive/ kill them so they either don't discover the mafia/ become to love mafia.

Summer 2 Countdown

2ofclubs wrote:
LOLLOL and when I play reserved I am automatically labeled scum.
 75% Fun 10% stressful 10٪ luck 10% learning = 105% must be a lie.
# Vote for new game and my night action is continue to change it up.
♧there is always gray♣️
;)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Very cool...yup...in learning mode...so that is fun for me :)  I find this interesting...what people will do and say.
jkl3699 wrote:
Madagascarter
LandoCalriskian
Madagascarter
elysium5
Madagascarter
elysium5
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum
gg.

Gg everyone else.

Lando, I think Hood is more mocking the playstyle. It's a perfectly valid play style to be quieter. As one of the quieter players who gets more louder as the games progress, you've kinda unofficially become the mascot for this style of play. Hood played a few games of complete gibberish in the early game in previous games, and that became a Hood playstyle. A 2ofclubs playstyle is a spam the chat type style. It's not meant to be mean, it's more a way of expression of playstyles. And can things in previous games effect who dies early? Absolutely. If we know someone is a newbie or experienced played, we may want to keep them alive/ kill them so they either don't discover the mafia/ become to love mafia.

Agreed, each person has their own playstyle that defines how they play and how the game in general is played. Noticing and addressing these playstyles helps to understand how to gain a better chance of winning.
Hoodlum wrote:
not mocking anything. just changing up my style every game. it might come off arrogant, or i might make you feel like the most special person on the site. it's part of the game for me. as i said, played lots of these games with the same same players. i don't want to be predictable, and i don't think i am.
you should know, that im not an admin when playing these games. i don't have to act like what you think an admin should act like. that's predictable
if you saw the types of messages we get on the daily, from ragers, trolls etc, you'd wonder why i wasn't ruder lol. just brush it off. :)
i'll forget about you, unless you remind me. if u play the same, don't do much, ill vote ya off, but if im mafia, i'll probably keep ya alive, cause your current style, you aren't doin anything.. whatever keeps me alive.
i should have played low key this one. i couldn't jedi anyone this game to vote you off.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman