:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 174 of 179
ThickTalon wrote:
I even asked V98 if since I stole the occupation if it took on a different meaning ....he never answered
ThickTalon wrote:
Anaxagore
So you are claiming to be cop now?

Not a claim fact. 2 ofC knew. He and I were at the morgue the same time. 
ThickTalon wrote:
I have also sent a message to Blue that I was the cop via post card. 2 or 3 nights ago since he 2ofc and myself were all at the post office

I also mentioned 2 days (I think) ago that mu occupation had changed.  You can look it up
ThickTalon wrote:
Anaxagore
Who else did you invzstigate since Jkl died?

I am on my phone so I will have to get back to you.

Anax. It is a shame you were lynched as town however there is no guarantee you came back asbtown, others resurrected changed.vbhow can you prove anything? Plus you have done nothing but be silent until the last 2 days.

I know you are an experienced player but....
ThickTalon wrote:
Anaxagore
Why is Blue voting you then?
@Blue Can you confirm this?
???? You'd have to ask him
ThickTalon wrote:
1st night - Inspect Tenn - reveal- Abs is a researcher (someone must have switched them)
2nd night - inspect Tenn - reveal -?? Tenn was night killed
3rd night -inspect Lando - reveal - ?? Lando was night killed
4th night - inspect Ryo - reveal -?? Ryo was night killed
5th night - inspect Blue - reveal - Town

ThickTalon wrote:
I have only inspected those I thought were mafia or that came back from The dead. Blue was inspected because I wanted to know why he was so adamant about peri. 

I stick with #lynch Anax
Bluegoetz wrote:
Thick was in the post office a few days ago, I did put in a night action to read the mail, but got no reply from Virt’s. However that was one of the days with a longer phase change I think. So I can check to see if virt made a mistake. Either way sending a postcard to me saying you the cop doesn’t make it so.
The reason I’m voting for you is my assumption of the game mechanics. I feel like there Has to be a CA and researcher left. But I could be wrong. I’ve been wrong before lol. I did not anticipate to neutrals, and the mod kills still have me guessing