• Page 173 of 179
Anaxagore wrote:
Bluegoetz
#lynch thick

Happy to be a follower again

hmm you give me weird vibe now
ThickTalon wrote:
Wow. Just getting on. Reading now.

Will respond shortly, but I went with Anax (who was town, but still could be other) and Blue who i believed was town, what a show.

Be back
ThickTalon wrote:
I only have another 15 min on before I have to go out of pocket for another 1.5 hrs.

anyone on?
ThickTalon wrote:
My name is Henry Moore
I was the Student (I am now the COP, received this new occupation when I visited the morgue and was told I could steal the keys of the dead. I took jkl's keys since I figured I could do the town good by finding the CIA/Researchers) From V98 it seems that i am only the Cop until jkl comes back or V98 deems me no longer worthy?
I like Ice Hockey (due in Alaska) and astronomy???

I have investigated only 1 of the 3 others so i know what one of you are.
ThickTalon wrote:
Since i have revealed my new occupation I have put myself out to be the final target of the CIA/Researchers.

I feel that with Anax coming back to life and been given the ??? by V98 he is one of the CIA/Researchers since it has been mentioned that neither faction has won, and we will need to make sure one of them go.

My concept of the game has always been that while both are mafia, only 1 mafia caused this issue......

Bluegoetz wrote:
I have investigated only 1 of the 3 others so i know what one of you are

Can you please share that information?
ThickTalon wrote:
alright.

I have to go out to an appt. I will be back on in about 1 hour give or take.

Again. I have given out all information besides my DOB, only because i feel the dark is the ones doing the night kills and all they care about is the zodiac.

To submit a vote i vote to

#Lynch Anax

Due to the i know who Blue is and I am. Anax was not given the designation of town by V98 upon his resurrection.  I feel that CIA is less destructive than Researcher, but am willing to take a chance on Anax being one or the other.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Anax was proven town after he got lynched. What he is now is part of the question?
If you’ve been the cop for this long how have you not investigated more than me?
ThickTalon wrote:
Bluegoetz
Anax was proven town after he got lynched. What he is now is part of the question?
If you’ve been the cop for this long how have you not investigated more than me?

All others were subject to night kills the same night I investigated them. At first I thought I was cursed but you lived so....