:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 170 of 179
periwinkle wrote:
Cool..bye cruel world...you just lost a townie...this loss is on YOUR hands. Again, not sure why you voted me governor...lemme go join the afterlife and get a new win clause...im out.

Oh..thick and blue are not town....my death will prove it.
ThickTalon wrote:
periwinkle
Cool..bye cruel world...you just lost a townie...this loss is on YOUR hands. Again, not sure why you voted me governor...lemme go join the afterlife and get a new win clause...im out.

Ok. How do you know!.!.! Why all of the sudden?
Bluegoetz wrote:
actually peri if you flip town im pretty sure boo will win. you played very well
periwinkle wrote:
ThickTalon
periwinkle

Because I'm town...and the only way to prove it for certain is if I die....that just leaves 1 of each and its not boomoo
periwinkle wrote:
ThickTalon
periwinkle

I just know  :)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Day 9 is now over. Processing Day actions, thread is now closed.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
periwinkle was lynched. She was a Townie. Occupation: Builder
The governor's deputy was appointed as the new governor.

Please submit Night actions as per usual. Doing this from my phone so sorry for inconsistent formatting compared to other phases.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
No-one was killed during the Night.
No-one was resurrected.
It is now Day 10. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform.
Day 10 will end in 14 hours (countdown).
Day Actions: (click to show)

Open for business today are the following occupations:
Yoga Instructor↔      Yoga Studio
Scientist↔      Museum
Librarian↔      Library
Cinema Manager↔      Cinema
Radio DJ↔      Broadcast Stn.
Mailman↔      Post Office
Feedback on Night actions coming back shortly. Thread is now open.
Day Actions:

Bluegoetz wrote:
Well I know yesterday didn’t put me in a good light. And I don’t know if I’m talking to the remaining players or justifying myself to the dead, But here are my thoughts anyway:
I still think there is one CIA and one researcher. Hood would not have died without one at least one remaining cia. And if the researchers are all dead(going by the first post and the town being open) the cia would have won by now.
I thought it was peri and boo. Swing and a miss on my part. I did get uncomfortable with peri seemingly telling the truth about governor role and boo saying she voted for peri. It didn’t make sense but I thought it was just lies to stay alive.
So final 4. I am town. Anax is town with probable new win clause. And I assume thick and boo are the other two I’ve mentioned, but don’t know which is which.
Peri trusted boo at the end and seem to have an agreement with each other. So I assume from that boo is the deputy virt mentioned. And maybe planned it where peri would get lynched because she won the election therefore making her a target and still getting the extra vote without election? Didn’t kill anyone in the night because we would argue and likely lynch me because of yesterday. (Giving time for vote to take effect, if peri was telling truth about day delay)? Maybe that’s me getting it wrong again or over paranoid. But if it’s true boo you deserve the win.
boomoo82 wrote:
As I said a couple days ago, Peri never gave me reason to not trust that she a townie.
With that said we did NOT have any agreements... I actually found out YESTERDAY from Virt that I was the deputy gov.
I literally had no idea.
Peri and I have never had a 1:1 discussion or chat at any point in this game.
Because she is gone, I have now been given the position of Governor.
I really don't know what that means.
I am town, and I am not seeing where there is any evidence of it being otherwise.
boomoo82 wrote:
Does anyone want to coordinate visits to businesses today?
I have had many unsuccessful visits throughout this game. I have only gotten to talk to a couple people in the PMs.
Anaxagore wrote:
boomoo82
As I said a couple days ago, Peri never gave me reason to not trust that she a townie.
With that said we did NOT have any agreements... I actually found out YESTERDAY from Virt that I was the deputy gov.
I literally had no idea.
Peri and I have never had a 1:1 discussion or chat at any point in this game.
Because she is gone, I have now been given the position of Governor.
I really don't know what that means.
I am town, and I am not seeing where there is any evidence of it being otherwise.

sorry peri i really thought you were bad

no kill => that is strange
either it was done on purpose because mafia thinks they have higher chance of not getting lynched today and win whatever happens tomorrow
Or bonoo was targeted and the person i swapped him with is mafia with a proetective vest
Anaxagore wrote:
I kind of doubt we are looking at option 1 here as it is usually some advance night kill tactic to not kill to improve your chance to survive the last lynch. I mean i think the only one who would do that is bonoo with his +1 vote who would win in a 1 v 1 situation tomorrow
but somehow i don't see bonoo the new player doing that and i think bonoo was targeted and a vest was used

what do you think? is bonoo able to do that?
Anaxagore wrote:
alright we need to take our time this phase to not make any crucial mistake as i did yersteday
i want to recap all what happened till the beginning