Anaxagore wrote:
@Anaxagore
DoB: December 23rd
Your Role-specific actions are:
N: #SWITCH [player name, player name]

here is the summary of my role
I want the same for each of you
Anaxagore wrote:
Win clause: Eliminate all factions that do not care about the survival of the Town.

I said from the start the winclause was not cristal clear. What about the people in the Dark? Why is no one coming back since a while? Is the game over there?
Anaxagore wrote:
Anaxagore
@Anaxagore
DoB: December 23rd
Your Role-specific actions are:
N: #SWITCH [player name, player name]

here is the summary of my role
I want the same for each of you

i also want to know all the possible night action mechanics that could have lead to a no kill
Anaxagore wrote:
Virtuosity98
No-one was killed during the Night.
No-one was resurrected.
It is now Day 10. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform.
Day 10 will end in 14 hours (countdown).
Day Actions: (click to show)

Open for business today are the following occupations:
Yoga Instructor↔      Yoga Studio
Scientist↔      Museum
Librarian↔      Library
Cinema Manager↔      Cinema
Radio DJ↔      Broadcast Stn.
Mailman↔      Post Office
Feedback on Night actions coming back shortly. Thread is now open.

the day ends in 5 hours... wtf
Bluegoetz wrote:
My name is George Garcia born October 21st
If you come to post office You can send a message to another player, to be delivered by me the following day. And I can read the message in the night before delivering.

Don’t underestimate anyone at this point.

As far as no kill, I shared my theory as far-fetched as it may be. But I’ve also remembered ABS (I think) mentioned that He could only kill an odd or even nights? Thought it was a lie. But I know nothing anymore.
The night kills have been sporadic, but I thought that was because of your switching people
Bluegoetz wrote:
Boo I still don’t understand how if you’ve never had a one on one with Perry, why are you voted for her without her knowing, And why she picked you for deputy?
Anaxagore wrote:
i switched bonoo and ThickTalion last night
i don't think i'm gona lynch you this phase.

which one in the two is more suspect for you?
Bluegoetz wrote:
Like I said, I’m pretty sure they’re both bad. But I don’t know which is which. If we kill the CIA I think we can win, maybe. But if we kill the researcher I think the CIA automatically win. But I’ve been wrong about a lot of things.
Both of them are new so I don’t know how they play. The boo and Perry thing just doesn’t add up. Thick has talked enough the last few rounds, I didn’t catch any lies. But the way the game set up I don’t think he’s had anything to get caught in
Anaxagore wrote:
Virtuosity98
4hrs until deadline to submit a Lynch vote and any Role/Location-specific Day actions!

Lynchcount:
No Lynch - boomoo82
Madagascarter - jkl3699, Anaxagore, Tennesseelogman, Hoodlum, Bluegoetz, elysium5, periwinkle
jkl3699 - orzhovboss, Madagascarter, Abs
#Abstaining - Ryomyr, 2ofclubs, Rockbert

Vote still needed:
@ChipmunkWarrior
@ThickTalon
@LandoCalriskian
@antrison
@pygmyhippo277
@jobu
4. No inactivity. Minimalistic posting is a valid strategy, but in this game all living players must at least submit a lynch vote during each Day phase.
Players in breach of these rules will be subject to penalties ranging from loss of night action to complete removal from the game, at my discretion.

bonoo voted no lynch on mada.
Anaxagore wrote:
Virtuosity98
Lynchcount:
Madagascarter - jkl3699, Anaxagore, Tennesseelogman, Hoodlum, Bluegoetz, elysium5, periwinkle, Ryomyr, Rockbert, 2ofclubs, ChipmunkWarrior, orzhovboss
jkl3699 - Madagascarter, Abs, ThickTalon
ThickTalon - jobu (via PM again - he's not understanding the mechanics)
#Abstaining - antrison, boomoo82

Vote still needed:
@LandoCalriskian
@pygmyhippo277
4. No inactivity. Minimalistic posting is a valid strategy, but in this game all living players must at least submit a lynch vote during each Day phase.
Players in breach of these rules will be subject to penalties ranging from loss of night action to complete removal from the game, at my discretion.

here is the endvote

the thing is, Hood was CIA and pushed for this lynch so i don't really see bonoo being CIA here. I mean everything is possible. I have more some researcher vibe from this no vote.
Anaxagore wrote:
ThickTalon
Ok. Here is to hoping Hood is CIA as ABS says

#Lynch Hood

ThickTalion switcehd from Abs to Hood once Hood was more or less doomed and that feels like bussing to be on the right wagon

I'm positionning toward Thick being CIA
Anaxagore wrote:
Virtuosity98
51 mins remaining.

Lynchcount:
Abs - Anaxagore, Bluegoetz
Hoodlum - Abs, elysium5, antrison, jkl3699, periwinkle, Rockbert, boomoo82, Ryomyr, ThickTalon
#Abstaining - 2ofclubs, Hoodlum, LandoCalriskian

Vote still needed:
*none* :)

forget what i said bomoo switched too