:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 164 of 179
periwinkle wrote:
Unfortunately I don't have a case for blue...to be honest.

I only have a case for you since you are a zombie....or thick....because he did show irregular voting patterns.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Boo is playing. Quietly
We haven’t heard anything from the dark in a long time, ever since the town opened to the military.
I think there is still at least one researcher and one cia left(but less sure since two neutrals)
I had peri pegged as researcher cause abs said few things and defended her (but he was all over the place)
periwinkle wrote:
I say thick because he lynched Ryo....but he showed up dead...so my guess is that he killed him....but it is only a guess. Im happy not to lynch anyone to keep the balance.

#unlynch Anaxagore

#no lynch
Anaxagore wrote:
i'm taxi driver.
what are all the active players?

also your extra ability. i can swap people
periwinkle wrote:
Bluegoetz
Boo is playing. Quietly
We haven’t heard anything from the dark in a long time, ever since the town opened to the military.
I think there is still at least one researcher and one cia left(but less sure since two neutrals)
I had peri pegged as researcher cause abs said few things and defended her (but he was all over the place)

Well quote the posts...you are just talking from your arse....we need evidence.
Bluegoetz wrote:
There is no evidence for anyone. For or against. Abs said don’t lynch you 900 pages ago. Could have been random, but I made a small note in my head that maybe he found a teammate? Also of the 3 new guys you have said and played the best in my opinion yet keep claiming you don’t understand. But I think you do.
boomoo82 wrote:
Bluegoetz
Anax is proven town. Even as a zombie the other town zombie (tn) didn’t seem to have a alternative agenda.

Boo did you vote for peri as governor?

Yes I did! Didn't really know what that would mean at the time. :D
periwinkle wrote:
Anaxagore
Let's end this game

Ok...I have a deal....Anaxagore wants to end this game....let's all lynch him and out him out of his misery.  That will give us time to get more evidence.