The race is on!
  • 104 posts
  • Page 5 of 7
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Not sure what his intention was.. all I know is that there's quite a bit wrong with what he wrote there.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
People should misbehave less, so he doesn't need to put so much time in teaching them normal conduct of behaviour :3
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Virtuosity98
Anyone online but not replying or posting is clearly trying to win by remaining inconspicuous. I will delay and sabotage anyone who I feel is trying to sneak their way to victory. Because that would be very frustrating and a bit of a wasted game :(:)
Lynch Elysium5
Spoiler (click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

dough_boy wrote:
AlexCheckMate
People should misbehave less, so he doesn't need to put so much time in teaching them normal conduct of behaviour :3

This is the shortest post you have ever made.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
while you were sleeping - a road sign was spun around (like you see in the old movies) and when you awoke you discovered that you all had traveled 640 miles in the wrong direction
Live long and prosper
dough_boy wrote:
Yeah...did anyone get the hack into the military GPS system and change the destination for others? I almost bought that ability but it would have really set me back.
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
sorry - put it in the wrong thread - just killin time while we wait on the results
So sorry, everyone. I was called out for the day and just got back home. No excuse but I'm back. I've got a bit of reading to do and will finish the last/current phase for the same time tonight as it was supposed to be last night.

Again, my apologies. Pm's will be sent out after the 'new/last/extended' deadline in a couple of hours.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
The second (extended night) phase now begins.

PM's will be sent out shortly.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
AlexCheckMate

This is the shortest post you have ever made.

I suppose you just didn't really search... otherwise you would've found this post:
https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3148/the-insane/post/55158#post-55158

Glad you're back Ely!

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
Lost my internet last night. Bad storm. I won't be able to post updates until this evening so we will start the next phase in 12 hours and 45 minutes and you will recieve PM's around that time.
elysium5 wrote:
my computer fried. it won't start up. sending this message from my phone. have a friend who I think can get my hard drive info back. i'll use my daughters computer in the morning to piece back together info from the PM's so I can update tomorrow. hopefully I can get my info back early tomorrow but if not I will peice it back together and update sometime tomorrow either way. i hate typing on a phone
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Yikes... good luck!
Thanks for informing us.

― Albert Einstein