The race is on!
  • 104 posts
  • Page 2 of 7
dough_boy wrote:
I am going to need more this time to just jump on a lynch train.

I haven't read enough from Alex, so Lynch AlexCheckMate
Anaxagore wrote:
I honestly just want to have fun this game

PS: Only AlexCheckMate can have chosen the 1975 Matchbox Superfast Green Planet Scout Space Car

not sure it works but i'm in:
#Lynch V98
Anaxagore wrote:
Yes i know i should not be giving hints about what's not my car

Maybe it is my car??
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy

Funny.

Anyway eehm... I didn't ask elysium5, but I'm pretty sure there's no lynching in this game... (I also recall reading something about keeping everyone in the game?) - I think everyone will finish (or at least first 3 spaces), noone "goes out/dead preemptively" - why do I see so many lynches?

I've got no clue (yet) what to do in this game... it seems rather... different... just don't make any enemies and don't get too far behind...

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
AlexCheckMate
dough_boy

Funny.

Anyway eehm... I didn't ask elysium5, but I'm pretty sure there's no lynching in this game... (I also recall reading something about keeping everyone in the game?) - I think everyone will finish (or at least first 3 spaces), noone "goes out/dead preemptively" - why do I see so many lynches?

I've got no clue (yet) what to do in this game... it seems rather... different... just don't make any enemies and don't get too far behind...

-Alex

Maybe we can't lynch but we can all agree to #sabotage the same person
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
AlexCheckMate
dough_boy

Funny.

-Alex

Maybe we can't lynch but we can all agree to #sabotage the same person

Good luck on agreeing on anything. Actions are send in through PM and results handled through that same channel. There's no team/s, except for any you might form yourself - there'll just be a lot of backstabbing (all fine).

Anyway, I'll just see what happens in the first day n night phase (maybe another?) - who knows whether there are any hidden gems.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
I am ready to do some trading for whoever is in need.

#Evade or #Block Distraction (i guess it's the same) or #Extra Distraction = 1 coin

#Thwart or #Block Sabotage (i guess it's the same) or # Extra Sabotage = 2 coins

i may take a commission but not necessarily (can be just an info)

dough_boy wrote:
So for 3 D12 tokens I can buy those? Or am I missing something on the coins?
dough_boy wrote:
And yes, I am sure there is no lynching. The goal is to slow down the other drivers. Sounds like we don't get to know (as a group) what the cars are.
elysium5 wrote:
To clear up any possible confusion, each "24 hour phase" is being referred to as either a day phase where you can use any day actions or a night phase where you can use any night actions. A #Roadblock can be used during any phase.

You will only see vehicles that:
-pass you on the road during a phase
-that pull up along side each at a Roadblock until there are a total of six vehicles needed to break through it.
-that you pass during a phase if you have already identified(been previously passed by) that vehicle.

You will never directly see (be told by me, that is) who is driving a vehicle. You have to guess or try to figure it out on your own.

No lynching, nobody dies and even inactive players are shall we say, ghost racing? Best term I could come up with.

This is not a normal concept so ask away if you have any questions!

*We are currently in the first night phase, so night actions only.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
And yes, I am sure there is no lynching. The goal is to slow down the other drivers. Sounds like we don't get to know (as a group) what the cars are.

So... you lynched in order to spread confusion and therewith try and gain the upperhand? Or what?

IRT Anax

I'm very interested in buying all your actions in bulk for some coins/tokens =) (I assume you've chatted with elysium5 to know whether this would be a legal trade?)

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I think clarification on the trading is required. Anax's trade proposal talks about coins, which is no t how I interpreted your section in the PM on trading abilities.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lol Alex and I on the same page hahaha
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).