The race is on!
  • 104 posts
  • Page 3 of 7
elysium5 wrote:
Virtuosity98
I think clarification on the trading is required. Anax's trade proposal talks about coins, which is no t how I interpreted your section in the PM on trading abilities.

https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3348/the-cannonball-run-official-game-thread/post/59197#post-59197
Just a reminder, all trades must be approved by me in a PM before you can use it. They will be approved if they are legit and can still be processed the same day intended for use but no shenanigans like pretending to trade something you don't have.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
AlexCheckMate
dough_boy
And yes, I am sure there is no lynching. The goal is to slow down the other drivers. Sounds like we don't get to know (as a group) what the cars are.

So... you lynched in order to spread confusion and therewith try and gain the upperhand? Or what?

IRT Anax

I'm very interested in buying all your actions in bulk for some coins/tokens =) (I assume you've chatted with elysium5 to know whether this would be a legal trade?)

In case you missed it Hood started the lynch train. Stop being over dramatic and have some fun with a Mafia game that is vastly different than any other game.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
dough_boy
AlexCheckMate
dough_boy
And yes, I am sure there is no lynching. The goal is to slow down the other drivers. Sounds like we don't get to know (as a group) what the cars are.

So... you lynched in order to spread confusion and therewith try and gain the upperhand? Or what?

IRT Anax

I'm very interested in buying all your actions in bulk for some coins/tokens =) (I assume you've chatted with elysium5 to know whether this would be a legal trade?)

In case you missed it Hood started the lynch train. Stop being over dramatic and have some fun with a Mafia game that is vastly different than any other game.

Didn't read the nota that we're sheeple and just follow. Not (over) dramatic at all, nor complaining over a lynch train (which would actually need more participants..).

You wonder why I'm not more vocal/present in the thread. I wonder why you seem to not read, or not draw conclusions which you then also apply in your post? - Besides, I actually believe I made the first 'real' post in this thread (host excluded), after which it took quite a while before others came in and only a lil' while till I reacted (on them) again. Not sure why you decided to draw some attention on me on your first opportunity though - but tbh, I guess it doesn't matter much either.

I also find it strange that you point at Hood going in the wrong first - I assume you too know that he doesn't like reading (big posts; that said, it's not too unlikely he'll barely read this post either :roll:).

It's a very different setup, so there's no need for me/anyone to try and make anyone look suspicious - there's no suspicious behaviour now - just oddities.

Here to have fun.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
Anyone online but not replying or posting is clearly trying to win by remaining inconspicuous. I will delay and sabotage anyone who I feel is trying to sneak their way to victory. Because that would be very frustrating and a bit of a wasted game

therefore i lynched virt -

i posted something . ya have fun alex ya robot
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
the coins is my own currency
you sell me something, you can buy something else from me.

The 1 coin and 2 coin i just to give an idea of the official exchange rate, but it may vary (on day/night phase for instance)

If you want something just PM me
dough_boy wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

tldr; Have fun
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i will say something just to not get lynched for silence - but i am confused. and who voted to slow me down yesterday or last night or whenever it was and why?
Live long and prosper
dough_boy wrote:
LOL. There is no lynching. The goal is to be the fastest person to complete the race. So you have the ability to slow down one or more people during the day and night.
Vicious wrote:
yawl are funny!!! thats plenty fun... gl everyone always have fun
I think the rc car is cute! (just my opinion though) 
Mayba wrote:
Anaxagore
Like if Jimi is inactive: how do we deal with him?

Jimi will end up winning lol
Kyla wrote:
So what is ghost racing? That means Jimi could win even though he isn't active? I feel like his car would be empty at the starting line :P
elysium5 wrote:
Night 1 is now over. PM's will be sent out shortly.

Day 2 has now begun!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."