The race is on!
  • 104 posts
  • Page 4 of 7
dough_boy wrote:
I would personally like to thank everyone for the love (lack there of?) that everyone is showing me. I will remember this.
huskers01 wrote:
Thanks to whomever sabotaged me last night. I got a list of cars that passed me.
Anaxagore wrote:
huskers01
Thanks to whomever sabotaged me last night. I got a list of cars that passed me.

i did
elysium5 wrote:
Just under an hour to get any Actions or Extra action in!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
The second day phase is now over.

The second night phase now begins.

PM's will be sent out shortly.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Thread's gone dead. I'm hearing rumours of two players choosing exactly the same vehicle... anyone else seen/noticed this?
In any case, if it's true then those players have double the chance of getting their delays doubled, so might not have been so smart after all...
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

dough_boy wrote:
Virtuosity98
Thread's gone dead. I'm hearing rumours of two players choosing exactly the same vehicle... anyone else seen/noticed this?
In any case, if it's true then those players have double the chance of getting their delays doubled, so might not have been so smart after all...
I don't think it would. Because it isn't like you target the car. It is the player AND the car.

I am not sure what to make of the thread, or 1v1 chats. I mean there isn't a lot of intel I can share from being at the back that the person in 14th doesn't know. Now, sharing with the person in the top 5 who has never been lower it gives them an advantage they wouldn't get unless they were at the back. Obviously I am not going to share my car, and no one should fess up to what they are driving either.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i guessed someone in the Ford Mustang and was told i had to give a full description (be more specific) which might mean 2 of them. that was on the first day so i have given full descriptions since then. did anyone just say the blank blank without a full description and not get corrected by elysium5 ?
Live long and prosper
dough_boy wrote:
I asked him specifically before we started and was told you had to have everything exact. Year, Make, Model, etc. So if someone added "silver" to their car, that would have to be known and stated as well.
Hoodlum wrote:
do ya think the mustangs decided to target eachother :) so that one stayed at the back and try and go unnoticed..hehe.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
Long day for me yesterday and I couldn't stay awake long enough to send out results. Working on it now and will send results out soon. I'll extend the next deadline accordingly.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
From the other thread:

Tennesseelogman
elysium5 said:
15 May 2020, 05:19
You were pulled over multiple times

You have traveled another 0 miles for a total of 900 miles

You noticed that everybody passed you and you did not pass any known Cannonballers.

You are in dead last and were foolish for picking the slow poke little red wagon as your vehicle

I'm not sure whether I believe you. Any clue why?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
Is this like golf, whoever ends up in last wins? Maybe that should be more appropriate.

I think Tenn was joking. Because even if he had chosen a little red pokey wagon, it would still be souped up to 160mph...