Your view
  • 50 posts
  • Page 4 of 4
Cireon wrote:
I was told that this was the place for the discussion, now you're saying I shouldn't post links here??? I have refrained, as "requested", from posting links in "Live Chat" and have typically posted the link to this forum thread and had any ensuing related discussions in chat of games, in which I was participating,
We are letting you post links here, but don't you think all the links you have posted so far are sufficient to reflect your opinion already? Is there really a need to keep posting more and more? It seems that either everybody is already convinced, because nobody is arguing against you, or people simply aren't interested in having this conversation, because nobody is posting in this topic. I am not stopping you from posting more links, SpamFree, I am merely suggesting that if your goal is to convince people with your arguments, a longer list of links is not going to help you, especially if nobody here seems to be interested in entering that discussion with you.

I am all for open discussion, but a discussion requires more than one person to engage. I am choosing not to engage with you, as I have done my own research and have already made up my mind, just like you seem to have made up yours. I merely posted a few links to give people alternative sources to look at if they so desire, and the rest I'll leave up to individual people to decide. If you, like me, want to respect people making their own decisions, I think you should do the same. If you want to keep posting links though, be my guest, I've had my say.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
dough_boy wrote:
tldr;

I personally am not for COVID vaccinations because frankly, I am not worried about getting the virus. HOWEVER, I don't try to convince people to not get them. If they want them, their body, their choice. All I ask is to do what is right for you and your family.

That being said, my job requires travel (probably starting early next year). So chances are I will end up getting vaccinated at some point.
SpamFree wrote:
@Cireon, thank you for the clarification. Almost solely based on your affiliation as a member of the Staff, coupled with my prior less-than-hospitable experiences over the years, in response to virtually any alternative information I post, from others similarly affiliated, I assumed the worst.

I apologize :blush:

With regard to the need to post more links...

My opinion, based on the research I have done, discussions I have had and experiences both, prior to and throughout this unprecedented time, is that whether or not they are aware, ALL Humanity is in grave danger, as the result of this concerted manipulation toward centralization of power at the expense of individual Rights, as the world continues its slide into the near-certain Dystopian future.

"Sometimes your freedom is not taken away at gunpoint, but instead it is done one piece of paper at a time, one seemingly meaningless rule at a time, one small silencing at a time." - Armando Valladares

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

The more people comply with the constructs being installed as a supposed response to this manufactured crisis, the greater the momentum builds allowing even more egregious impositions to come, regardless whether that compliance be the result of fear of the "virus", intellectual laziness, fear of nonconformity/ostracism, convenience, coercion, cowardice, etc..

“You assist an administration most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil administration never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good man will therefore resist an evil system or administration with his whole soul.” - Mahatma Gandhi

"The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly."- Robert Anton Wilson

Given the dire consequences at stake, I hope that even one might see a link here that inspires them to take a closer look and perhaps step away from this destructive path.

"It does not take a majority to prevail...but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

As with any topic of discussion, not only here, but among the public at large, many will pass without a second (or sadly often, even a first) thought, and given that my tiny effort cannot outweigh the unparalleled scale of propaganda, relentless media fear-mongering, suppression of alternative views and other psychological weapons marshaled in support of the "virus to vaccine" official narrative, it is true most will not read the posts I made (or will make), let alone actually follow and investigate the links therein.

"The people will not revolt. They will not look up from their screens long enough to notice what is happening."- George Orwell

"The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed." - Steve Biko

However, it is the small task I can undertake to attempt to make readily available, what is being zealously obscured, so that those, however few, who are genuinely curious and may suspect that everything is not as they are being lead to believe, might begin a journey of exploration of their own.

"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoffer

"He who has ears to hear, let him hear!” - Matthew 13:9

My contention always has been that individuals have the Right to choose their own course of action based on their perception of the events unfolding and their own appraisal of risk/reward from their unique circumstances. To make such decisions, alternative information must be available to be evaluated, weighed and discussed.

"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous...but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore."- Vincent Van Gogh

Current, as of 19 Mach 2021,CDC estimated likelihood of survival AFTER* positive COVID diagnosis*
0–17 years old: 99.98%
18–49 years old: 99.95%
50–64 years old: 99.4%
65*+ years old*: 91%*

*Keep in mind this does not factor in the unlikelihood of becoming a "case" to begin with. [SEE: "UCLA, Stanford study finds for average 50-64 year old, chances of dying from COVID-19 are 1 in 19.1M" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDDkY9z908M]

*Keep in mind that this is based on very "generous" application of COVID as cause of death. [SEE: https://www.bitchute.com/video/L5TdFkVzZUc/ <- "They've Got Some Serious Splainin' To Do" by High Impact Flix & https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/feds-classify-all-coronavirus-patient-deaths-as-covid-19-deaths/ <- "Feds classifying all coronavirus patient deaths as COVID-19 deaths, regardless of cause" by NY Post]

*Keep in mind that in a "normal" year, at age 65, the likelihood of dying within one year is: 1.60% for males & 0.98% for females, and rises with each year of age. [SEE: https://www.ssa.gov/oact/STATS/table4c6.html#fn1]

*Keep in mind that those over 65 years of age account for 73.6% of all "Covid" deaths [SEE: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/]

*Keep in mind the U.S. average life expectancy is 78.7 years [SEE: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/life-expectancy.htm]

And for this minor risk to the vast majority of the population, the economic system of the planet is being destroyed, hyper-Orwellian Technocratic controls are being foisted upon the masses and rushed, experimental gene-therapies, with their own as-yet-unknown potentially life-altering risks, are being forced into the bodies of more and more people. All of these actions are based on the suggestions of the people typically least likely to be affected by, and in many cases poised to benefit ENORMOUSLY from, their effect on society.

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." - Thomas Sowell

"Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice...which will be imposed upon them."- Frederick Douglass

“An error doesn’t become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.” – Orlando A. Battista

The "error" of compliance with the Covid farce is quickly leading to a point where correction will be impossible, and the enslavement of the remnant of Humanity will be total.

SpamFree wrote:
@dough_boy
"Readers' Digest" version...

SpamFree
...ALL Humanity is in grave danger, as the result of this concerted manipulation toward centralization of power at the expense of individual Rights, as the world continues its slide into the near-certain Dystopian future.
The more people comply with the constructs being installed as a supposed response to this manufactured crisis, the greater the momentum builds allowing even more egregious impositions to come, regardless whether that compliance be the result of fear of the "virus", intellectual laziness, fear of nonconformity/ostracism, convenience, coercion, cowardice, etc..
Given the dire consequences at stake, I hope that even one might see a link here that inspires them to take a closer look and perhaps step away from this destructive path.
My contention always has been that individuals have the Right to choose their own course of action based on their perception of the events unfolding and their own appraisal of risk/reward from their unique circumstances. To make such decisions, alternative information must be available to be evaluated, weighed and discussed.

{>99% Survival rate if you're under 65 years old (91% for those 65+), not including the unlikelihood that you actually become a "case" to begin with.}

And for this minor risk to the vast majority of the population, the economic system of the planet is being destroyed, hyper-Orwellian Technocratic controls are being foisted upon the masses and rushed, experimental gene-therapies, with their own as-yet-unknown potentially life-altering risks, are being forced into the bodies of more and more people. All of these actions are based on the suggestions of the people typically least likely to be affected by, and in many cases poised to benefit ENORMOUSLY from, their effect on society.

“An error doesn’t become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.” – Orlando A. Battista

The "error" of compliance with the Covid farce is quickly leading to a point where correction will be impossible, and the enslavement of the remnant of Humanity will be total.

The "vaccine" is actually a gene therapy that even pro-vaccine folks (who are being actively suppressed) are saying, not only are causing many adverse reactions (including death) shortly after injection, but also will very likely cause life-threatening auto-immune reactions within the 2 years after receipt, due to a process called "Antibody-Dependent Enhancement", which, in animal trials of previous attempts to make coronavirus vaccines, resulted in the vaccinated animals suffering and dying from organ failure once they were exposed to what they were to have been vaccinated against. This time, they skipped the large-scale animal trials, and the current worldwide deployment is the large-scale human trial.
There are also some researchers and other doctors, who report transmission of "spike proteins" from "vaccinated" to "unvaccinated" are causing bleeding, clotting and menstrual issues (including in young children & post-menopausal women). Also, at least one vaccine creator warns the mass Covid-19 "vaccination" could lead to the extinction of humanity, due to the vaccinated creating more virulent strains that will, not only kill them, but also spread to others. This seems to be through a mechanism where antibodies to the synthetic mRNA compete with natural antibody response when new strains are encountered, so the new strain is not entirely vanquished but the strongest survive, similar to how antibiotic use leads to "super" bacteria, by killing off weaker versions.

"I think that, unfortunately, the age that we're living in now, is an age where, if you want to know the truth about something, you can't expect to just receive it on a silver platter. If you want the truth about almost anything, you have to dig. And, I think, we're living in an age of propaganda, where there is more propaganda going on now than there ever used to be, ever, at any time in history. We're all being fed this propaganda all the time." - Dr. Bradley Nelson