• 65 posts
  • Page 2 of 5
elysium5 wrote:
Working on the final mechanics. The race will begin soon! Last minute entries are welcome!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
rodd wrote:
ok i'll race. i have a four wheeler if that's ok. do training wheels count?
rodd wrote:
i do have toilet paper for sale!! scored two 12 packs and the wife nabbed a full 30 pack!!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
hi Goldy - how is it that you joined over a year ago but have not played any games? who do you know here?
Live long and prosper
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Tennesseelogman
hi Goldy - how is it that you joined over a year ago but have not played any games? who do you know here?

https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3072/the-age-of-aquarius/post/53540#post-53540

Have a look

@rodd

nice! I'll take a roll^^ This your wife?

no disrespect, just fun =)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Goldy wrote:
Tennesseelogman

Hi, I know Anaxagore.
He's been harassing me for over a year to join one of his mafia games. I finally gave in.

For real, I am going to be working from home for two weeks at least, so I'll have time to play, which is not the case usually.
elysium5 wrote:
All right, folks. Have been busy but details will start to go out tonight and the race will start tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Nice!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
Actually, this helps as the traffic will be a lot lighter, like it was back then...;)

Almost ready to get it started.
elysium5 wrote:
I did mean last week but the site was in overload so I held off. It looks good now, though, so I am going to finalize the roles and assignments tonight/tomorrow.