• 65 posts
  • Page 1 of 5
elysium5 wrote:
The Cannonball Run race is on!

From Connecticut to California, who can get to the finish line first?

The Safety Enforcement Unit wants to stop the cross-country outlaw race and law enforcement is out in full force watching for Cannonballers.

Do you have what it takes to win?

If you think you do, come to Connecticut for the sign-ups now!

1. Hoodlum
2. Sygmassacre
3. Jimi
4. AlexCheckMate
5. Tennesseelogman
6. Bluegoetz
7. Virtuosity98
8. huskers01
9. Anaxagore
10. Mayba
11. WMatar
12. Vicious
13. Kyla
14. dough_boy
15. rodd
16. Goldy
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
I am in

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Is this like Wacky Races with Dick Dastardly? I soooooo wanna be DD :roll:

And a spin-off for all aerospace enthusiasts :D

Good times =)

!Sign up
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i will race even tho my usa driver's license is suspended. i will drive my tractor
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i;m just gonna go ahead and say alex is mafia and cast my first lynch vote for him
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
IN (no idea what this theme is though haha)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

AlexCheckMate wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i;m just gonna go ahead and say alex is mafia and cast my first lynch vote for him

I hope we'll both be maffia :roll:

PS - Be proud to drive a tractor instead of a car - tractors are waaaaaaaaay more cool anyway =)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
The more racers the better!

Kyla?
Vicious?
dough_boy? (I promise you won't get lynched!).
WMatar?
Syg, maybe you can convince Cheeky to come out of retirement?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."