• 65 posts
  • Page 4 of 5
elysium5 wrote:
Yup. Just about there! I can already smell the burning rubber.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
Chicken :D

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
if still not started

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
elysium5 wrote:
Here we go, folks. Everyone is checked in except for Goldy, who is out for this one.

I will send out messages shortly in regards to your identity and actions.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
The First D12 Cannonball Run!

From a secret location in Connecticut to a secret location in California, who can get to the finish line first?

The race will cover a total of 3000 miles (distance being calculated in US terminology as it is being held in the US) or 4800 kilometres for, well, basically, the rest of the world except maybe parts of Europe.
*disclaimer, I've always lived right on the Canada/US border in two different Provinces and still prefer to know how far a trip is in miles, not kilometres, how much rain or snow is falling in inches and feet, not centimetres and meters, and the temperature in Fahrenheit, not Celsius!:ninja:

Every entered vehicle is equipped with a speed inhibitor that limits the speed of each vehicle to 160 mph or 256 km/h.

The Safety Enforcement Unit wants to stop the cross-country outlaw race and law enforcement is out in full force watching for Cannonballers.

All players have at least one Day Action every day that allows them to call the police and #Distract a player and one Night Action every night that allows them to #Sabotage a player plus any additional chosen or traded actions..

Theoretically, you could finish the race in 18.75 hours if you are able to avoid all efforts to #Distract or #Sabotage you. That is highly unlikely, so how fast the winner wins the race is dependent on the winner and their Actions/strategy as well as all the participants of the race and how they employ their own strategies/Actions.

Each Phase will be a potential Four Hours of advancement (640 miles or 1040 kilometres). If you are not Distracted or Sabotaged, you will complete each Four Hour Phase in Four Hours. If you are #Distracted or #Sabotaged, you will be reduced time accordingly. Your individual time can not be reduced more than four hours per phase, regardless of the application of any individual or combination use of Actions collectively.
*This includes the use of #Roadblocks during any Phase.

The race will officially begin at Midnight, Saturday Night, 12 PM server time. (43 hours and 40 minutes from this post).

Good luck Cannonbballers!
elysium5 wrote:
Please remember, all discussion must take place here in the official game thread or Via PM including myself with all players in any given PM.