• 65 posts
  • Page 3 of 5
Tennesseelogman wrote:
oh i was confused again - i thought you meant last Tuesday now, not Tuesday before last. cmon - you can't be doing anything else - you only have 100 games going. :)  (please don't kick me out of the race due to my sarcasm)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Tennesseelogman
oh i was confused again - i thought you meant last Tuesday now, not Tuesday before last. cmon - you can't be doing anything else - you only have 100 games going. :)  (please don't kick me out of the race due to my sarcasm)

(I love your line between brackets :D)
Pretty sure elysium5 likes sarcasm like any other - so no worries there ;)

Also rather sure we're all "fine" with waiting (extra), but if it can be prevented, it would probably be even nicer if you could indeed start :D (Or explain what's the hold up?)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
elysium5 wrote:
I swear I will get this started. So many new players and so many complaints...

I am pretty much ready to go. Just finishing up player assignments. I had it way too convoluted and had to simplify a few things.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Anaxagore wrote:
elysium5
I swear I will get this started. So many new players and so many complaints...

I am pretty much ready to go. Just finishing up player assignments. I had it way too convoluted and had to simplify a few things.

OK Let's go :)
elysium5 wrote:
I am sorry to keep everyone waiting. I have been absolutely swamped moderating with all the new players (and a few old ones).

Given the delay in starting the game, I will give all players who signed up a one week deadline to check in.

The race will begin as soon as everyone "checks in" at the starting line. When everyone has checked in, I will announce the rules of the race, assign players their roles and the race will begin!

To check in, post here in this thread:

#check in
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I'll #check in through SHOUTING, as I wish to stay 2 meters away from the service desk. Thank you. I can not guarantee that no moist has vacated my mouth while doing so...

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Thanks Ely, you do a fantastic job!
#check in
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).