Risk tournament with other websites
  • 37 posts
  • Page 3 of 3
dough_boy wrote:
aeronautic
I must warn you that playing Risk on some sites isn't very straight forward. Some of their maps are not at all intuitive and have very complicated special game-play.
Anyone who plays at a high level of conventional Risk here will be at a huge disadvantage elsewhere, as they will choose complicated game-plays that they have mastered.

That is why everyone would play with the same rules as described by Jimi previously.
Fendi wrote:
That's an interesting and fun idea!

I won't be playing but I'd be more than happy to be one of the spectators.
Stratosphere wrote:
me too,
but it's very difficult to organize, even near to impossible IMO, but I hope we can enjoy spectating it :D
Jimi wrote:
I will do my best to make it happen, it might take some time

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Stratosphere
me too,
but it's very difficult to organize, even near to impossible IMO, but I hope we can enjoy spectating it :D

And here i thought our 4th player had arrived
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
slackbatter wrote:
It sounds like fun and I'd most likely be interested in playing (if I were to be one of the players that is, I really don't know the best way to choose). But I would want to see the details involved in playing on other sites. I have created accounts at a couple of other sites and maybe even played a couple games somewhere once upon a time but never found them to be very easy to use nor anywhere near as pleasurable to look at as this site.

I do agree we have very many high quality players here so it would be interesting to see what other kind of talent is out there.

Good luck Jimi!
slackbatter is online.
Jimi wrote:
A quick announcement.
I started to send the message to other risk websites (4 until now) and will continue over the weekends.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman