Risk tournament with other websites
  • 37 posts
  • Page 3 of 3
dough_boy wrote:
aeronautic
I must warn you that playing Risk on some sites isn't very straight forward. Some of their maps are not at all intuitive and have very complicated special game-play.
Anyone who plays at a high level of conventional Risk here will be at a huge disadvantage elsewhere, as they will choose complicated game-plays that they have mastered.

That is why everyone would play with the same rules as described by Jimi previously.
Fendi wrote:
That's an interesting and fun idea!

I won't be playing but I'd be more than happy to be one of the spectators.
Stratosphere wrote:
me too,
but it's very difficult to organize, even near to impossible IMO, but I hope we can enjoy spectating it :D
Jimi wrote:
I will do my best to make it happen, it might take some time

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Stratosphere
me too,
but it's very difficult to organize, even near to impossible IMO, but I hope we can enjoy spectating it :D

And here i thought our 4th player had arrived
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
slackbatter wrote:
It sounds like fun and I'd most likely be interested in playing (if I were to be one of the players that is, I really don't know the best way to choose). But I would want to see the details involved in playing on other sites. I have created accounts at a couple of other sites and maybe even played a couple games somewhere once upon a time but never found them to be very easy to use nor anywhere near as pleasurable to look at as this site.

I do agree we have very many high quality players here so it would be interesting to see what other kind of talent is out there.

Good luck Jimi!
Jimi wrote:
A quick announcement.
I started to send the message to other risk websites (4 until now) and will continue over the weekends.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman