• 134 posts
  • Page 3 of 9
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anaxagore
You have my blessing to go Virt.

I haven't seen you played so much (especially being mafia) but if experienced players like Hoodlum think you're more skilled, i trust their judgment.

Just an advice, since the goal is not only to win but also to be elected MVP (to be qualified for the finale) you have to take all the risks. Better end up wood spoon trying to achieve something INSANE than just playing carefully ;)

Thanks Anax, I'll do my best! Hopefully I won't be lynched Day 1...
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hey everyone, just so that everyone is aware, I have subbed out for Anaxagore in the mafia championships. Something large and unavoidable came and consumed my June schedule haha.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anax's game starts today. Best of luck! Go catch some scum!! ^^ Unless, of course, you are the scum... :]
Day Actions:

Jimi wrote:
Go Anax

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Anaxagore wrote:
Thanks a lot guys. I'll do my best to represent Dominating12.

Game just started if you want to follow:
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/22673-Season-6-Game-6-The-Wonderful-101-The-Mafia-Championship
Anaxagore wrote:
Okay the Mafia Universe game is over.
I did my best to represent D12.
I was Town but unfortunately we've been overrun by an incredible mafia team.
We only had 1 vigi who died early, 0 alignment cops, 0 help from night actions, and 2 of the mafia were inactives who got subbed.
That was a bit like the Kids with gun game with inactive mafia players.
I identified one wolf but linked him to the wrong person (he got close to him on purpose). Some town players didn't really help also.
Mafia also did a brilliant play: one wolf (a sub) pretended to be the town cop and green checked another mafia player one round before the end.
Anyway that was super fun and playing without private message was a completely different experience (mafia had a private chat although).

By the way these guys are insane over there and if we miss some players here, maybe we can try to bring some or ourselves go play on MU sometimes (even though D12 will always remain the best ;) )
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Anaxagore
Okay the Mafia Universe game is over.
I did my best to represent D12.
I was Town but unfortunately we've been overrun by an incredible mafia team.
We only had 1 vigi who died early, 0 alignment cops, 0 help from night actions, and 2 of the mafia were inactives who got subbed.
That was a bit like the Kids with gun game with inactive mafia players.
I identified one wolf but linked him to the wrong person (he got close to him on purpose). Some town players didn't really help also.
Mafia also did a brilliant play: one wolf (a sub) pretended to be the town cop and green checked another mafia player one round before the end.
Anyway that was super fun and playing without private message was a completely different experience (mafia had a private chat although).

By the way these guys are insane over there and if we miss some players here, maybe we can try to bring some or ourselves go play on MU sometimes (even though D12 will always remain the best ;) )

Shame it ended early; didn't follow any of it... but I'm sure you gave it your all - well played! (It's harder to make a difference as town, as it is as mafia/3rd party)
I'm surprised to hear there was a lot of inactivity :o thought they were screening/selecting for this pretty hard :o
mafia/wolf the same? or this some 3rd party thing?

Was the underlined something you'd like to test/try/play on D12 too? =)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
There was no third party. 4 mafia vs 13 town. Town tore itself up while mafia was spectating. Most town thought i was mafia just because i was playing agressively.. although i managed not get lynched.
We could try the no private chat here, but in my opinion if we do we need more night actions (as we do it here) for town to have a chance.
Kyla wrote:
ooooooooo Anaxagore probably knows some fancy new terms now ;) good job Anax!
Sygmassacre wrote:
Lol how do you have int champs and people not be active. Nice work though. You represented DXII well from what i read
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ