Suggest your Mafia themes here.
  • 68 posts
  • Page 1 of 5
Madagascarter wrote:
So I'll start. This theme is called "Death Note" or "DN" which is some kind of Anime I've never watched but I've played this on a different site and it's good. The good guys general name is task force and there are 3 bad sides which general name is the Wammy House, the Kira team and the Shinigami. These are the roles. This game is for 15 players.

L- You are L, the unknown leader of the Task Force. During the Night you may inspect someone and find out their role using NX-Inspect <USER>and during the day Interpol someone which will say. "Hey Task Force! I order you to Lynch <USER>." Do this by typing DX-Interpol<USER>.

Soichiro Yagami- You are Soichiro Yagami. You are sided with task force. You can protect someone every night using NX- Protect <USER>. Also When L uses Interpol you get a PM saying who L is.

Eraldo Coil- You are Eraldo Coil. You are sided with task force. During the Night you may distract someone by typing NX- Distract <USER>. This will stop that player performing any night actions. Also your vote counts as 2.

Matsuda x5- You are a Matsuda. You have no night actions but vote to remove people during the day. But you could be Aizawa who inspects a Ryuk but you have a vote of 2. You are sided with task force.

Light Yagami- You are sided with the Kira team. Misa Aname is <USER>. During the night you may protect yourself using NX-Protect <YOURNAME> and during the day you can Write someone which will kill them using DX-Write <USER>. You can't get distracted.

Misa Aname- Sided with Kira team. You know that Light Yagami is <USER>. Distract someone during the night usingNX-Distract <USER> Also your vote is 2.1.

Near- Sided with Wammy house. You know that Mello is <USER>. During the night you can inspect 1 player using NX-Inspect- <USER> Also you have a voteshield of 1 which means you add up the votes for you then -1.

Mello- Sided with Wammy house. You know that Near is <USER>. During the night you may kill 1 payer using NX-Kill <USER>. You also your vote counts as 2.

Ryuk- Sided with Shinigami. You know that Rem is <USER>. Every night you can kill someone using NX-Kill <USER> Once per game you may use Snipe. This kills the User even if he was protected. To use this type NX-Snipe <USER>

Rem- You are Rem and is sided with Shinigami. You know that Ryuk is <USER>. You can poison 1 player during the night using NX-Poison <USER>. This won't kill them instantly but it will kill them the next night. Also if someone distracts you, u kill them.

Sidoh- You are sided by yourself because you are confused. Type NX-Stalk <USER> to see who they visited that night. Then Once per game you may NX- Trust <USER> to join there side. you will still be able to stalk.

Everyone can vote.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Sygmassacre wrote:
Hard! Lets stick to simplicity until some of us get used to the whole concept. Of course, we could have different levels but that would require multiple mods
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
guys me and jamesker already have games 3 n 4 planned out... all we gotta do now is make role pms.

anyways ill take some ideas from this.

g3 will end up being a 4fac double lynchpin game... ;)
Hoodlum wrote:
MAFIA THEME

Host Difficulty: [Easy]
Play Difficulty: [Easy]

To find out the setup you need for the game, it will always be 1 King, 1 Assassin, and the rest of the players are guards. You need at least 2 guards to play.

Assassin in the court
"There is a King with his Guards in the Palace, and an assassin is trying to murder the king but he has only one bullet. So he has to figure out who the King is and kill him, before they find him out and lynch him." This theme has no Night Phase and someone has to be lynched each day (so there's no "no lynch" ).
Roles (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Trying to reintroduce mafia? Those games were fun before I killed it using a too complicated theme. That is quite a cool theme. However I would say that it is too difficult for mafia to win as Assassin gets 1 shot and town gets unlimmited lynches. Perhaps there can be a reporter on the town side or perhaps mafia side, who dosn't get a vote but reveals 1 players role per day?

Summer 2 Countdown

Hoodlum wrote:
lol spot on...im hoping someone is interested in hosting another one. i enjoyed playing them.
Hoodlum wrote:
Twilight (doughboy)
Zombie apocalypse (kyla)
Kyla wrote:
When I said 'Zombie apocalypse' I just meant in terms of the story, 'Rebels' vs 'Survivors' (or something, MAYBE a Cultist which would be like the werewolf). Not %100 sure on all the roles but I assume Sgy is hosting next so I have time to think about it and get ideas :)
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Twilight as in the vampire series? Please no... no offense dough_boy, I just hate that series it killed the coolness of vampires for me. There are a myriad of other cool vampire stories like UNDERWORLD which also has the werewolf/lichen aspect.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Hoodlum wrote:
lol i like twilight. but i like underworld and blade too. vampire diaries might of killed it for me. lol i thought twilight might be a cool for mafia because each vampire had different powers..
dough_boy wrote:
CheekyTeeky
Twilight as in the vampire series? Please no... no offense dough_boy, I just hate that series it killed the coolness of vampires for me. There are a myriad of other cool vampire stories like UNDERWORLD which also has the werewolf/lichen aspect.
I only said that to see if I could get people to think I was the clown/comedian.

I hated Twilight...wife forced me to watch them some of them.
Madagascarter wrote:
One of the books is alright, New Moon, I think but in all the rest very little happens for a lot of pages.

Summer 2 Countdown

Jimi wrote:
How about superheroes and super villains theme

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman