Suggest your Mafia themes here.
  • 68 posts
  • Page 2 of 5
CheekyTeeky wrote:
I like that Jimi, like the marvel comic characters. I think the last time mafia was popular on D12 some themes were overly complex though so roles would have to be pretty straight forward and balanced.

I like the idea of a murder mystery whodunnit like where we're all at a dinner party and people start dying off one by one....I think this idea is probably straying too far from the idea of mafia though? Maybe it a new role playing game altogether...^^
You have a keen military mind Pod...
UltrasPlot wrote:
assassin in the court is better played live imo as it's very quick and little intrigue.

If anyone wants a seriously complicated multi-faction theme... A Song of Ice and Fire... gl with that one :))))
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Shotgun not anything but a Targaryen. I haven't read the books but I love the tv series (which I've heard are completely different)
Jimi wrote:
CheekyTeeky
I like that Jimi, like the marvel comic characters. I think the last time mafia was popular on D12 some themes were overly complex though so roles would have to be pretty straight forward and balanced.

I like the idea of a murder mystery whodunnit like where we're all at a dinner party and people start dying off one by one....I think this idea is probably straying too far from the idea of mafia though? Maybe it a new role playing game altogether...^^

exactly, but I would go for DC not Marvel, they got batman :P

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Boo! Batman doesn't have superpowers and if you're looking for a hero without superpowers, I'd back Tony Stark over Bruce Wayne anyday ^^
Jimi wrote:
That's why I like him more than any superhero. That's the idea of Batman,. You can be Batman, I can be Batman.. plus he is much more more stronger than Tony stark.. I like Tony but he can't stand for two minutes in hand to hand fight with batsy

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
UltrasPlot wrote:
CheekyTeeky
Shotgun not anything but a Targaryen. I haven't read the books but I love the tv series (which I've heard are completely different)

Fire and Blood.

but really could do 5 factions for Wot5K and then lone wolf Dany with ridiculous night powers
Hoodlum wrote:
Playing around with this theme. Think it could work? mada & plot
Town of Token (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
UltrasPlot wrote:
Seems very interesting. However, with role-picking, it could be pretty simple to coordinate a bunch of cops and BGs since those roles are not terribly difficult to clear. The weak inspector has little to no purpose; however, and the alignment cop seems to certainly be much more useful. Would definitely be fun. (Also a little concerned with the amount of Mislynches town can spare if both Neutrals turn out to be survivors and SK hits the mafia even once or vice versa.)
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Not that I'm mada or plot...but I don't get what the jester's win clause is?
Hoodlum wrote:
if he gets lynched, he kills one of the voters that lynched him. a town & mafia will want a mafia or sk to kill him at night rather than risk getting taken down by the jester if he is lynched (jester chooses a lynchyvoter against him to haunt and kill the following night).
a jesters gameplay, will try and act subtly suspicious as if he is mafia or sk to get himself lynched. it's harder than it seems. If he is obvious then it might give his objective away. Any other member might even try and act over suspicious to make people think he is a jester at lynch time to save himself. A jester isn't protected at night, so he might try and find a way to pretend his role is important that he needs a doctor or bodygaurd to save him. Jester wins his own game when he is successfully lynched. Game does not finish for the rest.
Sygmassacre wrote:
So how does he win if he gets lynched? Is he out of the game or will he stay in and then be outed as the jester since he would obviously have gotten tbe most votes during the day phase?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
his game is won when he gets lynched. he loses if he gets killed at night. game carrys on for the rest as normal.