a place to show off your screen name
  • 66 posts
  • Page 5 of 5
ProblemChild96 wrote:
I was born in 96 and my first boss always called me a problem child is where my name originated from, I loved that job but I messed up and got fired from it twice so I'm never getting it back. Also my original profile name was sir_smokesalot (lol, everyone called me smokes, I made that name when I was 16 and it was a reference to the movie half baked, and of course my lifestyle (herb only of course, Boo on cigarettes!) but I changed it a couple years ago after coming back to the site after a couple year absence, some names I considered were RightHand_KO (because I'm a big boxing/mma fan and I've used that alias in the past as my PlayStation profile name, ect.), JakeTheRipper (obviously in reference to JackTheRipper but my name is Jake), SlightlyStoopid (in reference to the band but also because I am just slightly stupid, of course we all are), LiquorFish (because I was drinking ALOT at the time and still would be if I had a job and could afford it), NocturnalCarnivore (due to my eating and sleeping habits). Ultimately I'm very happy with the name I picked and will likely use it as my new alias (instead of RightHand_KO) for years to come.
Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak. "Sun Tzu - The Art of War"
Hoodlum wrote:
ProblemChild96
I was born in 96 and my first boss always called me a problem child is where my name originated from, I loved that job but I messed up and got fired from it twice so I'm never getting it back. Also my original profile name was sir_smokesalot (lol, everyone called me smokes, I made that name when I was 16 and it was a reference to the movie half baked, and of course my lifestyle (herb only of course, Boo on cigarettes!) but I changed it a couple years ago after coming back to the site after a couple year absence, some names I considered were RightHand_KO (because I'm a big boxing/mma fan and I've used that alias in the past as my PlayStation profile name, ect.), JakeTheRipper (obviously in reference to JackTheRipper but my name is Jake), SlightlyStoopid (in reference to the band but also because I am just slightly stupid, of course we all are), LiquorFish (because I was drinking ALOT at the time and still would be if I had a job and could afford it), NocturnalCarnivore (due to my eating and sleeping habits). Ultimately I'm very happy with the name I picked and will likely use it as my new alias (instead of RightHand_KO) for years to come.

Who'd win outta GSP vs Khabib?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
GSP
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
ProblemChild96 wrote:
I would pick Khabib to win that fight (by rear naked choke in the 2nd-4th rnd) but I'm not a big fan of either (although gotta give credit where credit is due), sounds like Khabib is gunna fight Mcgregor again because Connor won his fight Saturday night. I think Khabib still has to fight Ferguson first because I thought that fight was finally official but maby it fell through again? I'm not sure I will have to look that up (I also pick Khabib to win that fight by rear naked choke in the 2nd-4th rnd). I'm no Mcgregor fan boy but if they do fight again I do hope he pulls it off this time around (although my official prediction would likely be the same as the others Khabib by rear naked choke in the 2nd-4th rnd I do think Mcgregor's got a lot more of a punchers chance than the other two guys mentioned). I actually lost my virginity the night of the Mayweather vs Mcgreagor fight (went and watched it at a bar) but unfortunately that girl died in a car crash.
Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak. "Sun Tzu - The Art of War"
aeronautic wrote:
@AlexCheckMate, I have put your "conversation" into a spoiler as it was creating a page scroll.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
benmarcp wrote:
when I was really little and my dad made me a scratch account, he just mashed my 1st, middle, and last names into benmarcp. now I just use it for everything
:roll: