a place to show off your screen name
  • 66 posts
  • Page 3 of 5
OXEN wrote:
Mine means the "OX" in Swedish, its my horoscope, I am stubborn, I am strong and big as an OX and I have an OX head as a tatoo between my shoulders and yes my favorite cartoon as a child was "Ferdinand the Bull" :) I think it explains it well.. :D
Hoodlum wrote:
I've been using hoodlum handle for a long time online. I had to come up with a mobster related name when I joined a Risk clan, called the RISK MOB. It was a newish clan of RISK 2, when I started which had some people I played with regularly. So some names of my then risk acquaintances became ...Godfather, ScarFace, TonyMontana, LuckyLuciano, Gangster, Tommygun, Murder_INC etc..
I chose Hoodlum! and I've out risked them all!. (still playing :) )
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Mine is quite simple. I liked risk before I found this site and I knew Madagascar was one of the territories and my name is Carter so it is a little play on words. I don't live in Madagascar though.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
4960epic wrote:
My name comes from a tractor that i enjoy working with and using on the farm, a John Deere 4960.
And the epic, well its just epic;)
aeronautic wrote:
I don't understand, when you have a name like "Indiana Jones", why choose something so unrecognisable as an account name?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
4960epic wrote:
Cause indiana jones is a very attention drawing name, i wouldnt want to have to hand out autographs all the time now would i?
Stratosphere wrote:
hm... Stratosphere is just Stratosphere
why?
I dont know either.
and I would be happy if someone help me find out why my screen name is Stratosphere or Phoenix everywhere.. LOL
Darth-Rancid wrote:
Mine is the name of a character in a fake Star Wars script the entertainment site dailyradar posted as an April's fool's day joke back in the year 2000.
There were two good names in the fake script, sith lord Darth Rancid, and jedi master Funkadii-ro-so-gin.. I went with the sith lord because I imagine many people would have a hard time getting the jedi name right. :)
Hoodlum wrote:
Pntbttr

I'd like to buy some vowels please.... an E, an A and a U

I'd like to solve it..

Peanut butter!

Lol. I don't know if this is what Pntbttr stands for or if it's known knowledge to some. but it just came to me...
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
ai ee (Paint Better)
i ie (Pint of Bitter)

Peanut Butter seems to be right though. I think it's the abbreviation for it in USA?!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Probably not better? ^^

Hood is pretty good at the wheel of fortune.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
aeronautic wrote:
Consonants: Z 4 Q Q Q (Batman Symbol)... LMFAO, I haven't seen that episode for ages.