a place to show off your screen name
  • 66 posts
  • Page 2 of 5
The_Bishop wrote:
I am also maniac for kitties! ;)

Mine is because I was "little-bishop" in a chess site and being funny I started use it as my internet name in every site.
But well I am growth since I am not little anymore, lol. I'm a Great bishop now!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
yourego wrote:
mine started when playing the first c.o.d on the wii, when you get killed it always read "you have been killed by" so thought it would be nice for them to see "you have been killed by yourego" .
Was gutted as it was original for a long time, but when i joined a game on a later version someone else had this name and strangely enough they left immediately(there is only one yourego).

now use as standard.

also my avatar is my footy clubs crest port vale.
Thorpe wrote:
That is to cool "your ego" LMAO!!!
Now I have a new respect for you.

So..if or when you kill me....I am really being killed by MY ego.
From now on I will get a real be kick in the game log and might just try to let you kill me just for fun...

GOOD HUNTING!!!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
skarni wrote:
mine comes together from my favourite music type, ska. In my land there are lots of group musics malking word jokes for the name with the word ska (skarni in my language means something like sarcasm, ridicule.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
KittyCatManiac wrote:
Urgul,
I had 10 at one time;)
Now, sadly, I only have 3 :(
in my life I've had 16 different cats, and I've loved them all...
Rosy, Izzy, Cookie, Greystripe, Maple, Oddles, Twigs, Shadow, Mittens, Silver, Checkers, HoneyComb, Jasper, Snowball, Butterscotch, and last of all, Kitty:)
See, even though I don't still have them all, I remember ALL their, names, and NOW you see why I'm named what I am;)
Sygmassacre wrote:
I've only ever had one cat and his name was Goshen. He was black and I named him after a place in the story of Moses which was referenced in the song Creeping Death by Metallica.
He was a tough little bugger but not as tough as a car unfortunately :(
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
urgul wrote:
Im so sorry...
theres only one kind of cat that is tougher than a car. thats a Turkish Van!
KittyCatManiac wrote:
I'm so sorry, I know what its like to lose a pet, infact I lost a kitten only three weeks old, a week ago:( It's gorrible and nothing, not a new animal either, can replace them.
urgul wrote:
i dont know what im going to do when my cats pass.... hopefully they wont till i die, but thats impossible.
i know that because my dad's a cat vet. that is another reason i love cats so much. i see like 20 every week.