a place to show off your screen name
  • 66 posts
  • Page 4 of 5
4960epic wrote:
Haha syg.

@aero the moment i saw this i thought of that. That shows ive watched that show too many times lol
Hoodlum wrote:
lol
"O" for awesome is a common Kiwi expression now because of David Tua lol
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
LMFAO, he was supposed to give a consonant too. That was as wrong as wrong could be.

Almost as ridiculous as a UK comedy show where the contestant had to give any word beginning with "B" to win the star prize and said "Botato" !!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
char_anzable wrote:
The Red Comet!

It's why I always try and be red.

and I can't spell since the z and n are reversed.
HammerTime wrote:
Hoodlum
Pntbttr

I'd like to buy some vowels please.... an E, an A and a U

I'd like to solve it..

Peanut butter!

Lol. I don't know if this is what Pntbttr stands for or if it's known knowledge to some. but it just came to me...
You are right,I asked him once.
Well you won the round,spin the wheel for yr prize :)
Luck,is the defining factor of a good strategy
Virtuosity98 wrote:
What's behind my screen name?

For me, it varies depending on where I look. On this site, it's generally a black, white, grey, or green background.
Or a woefully pixelated revolving colourful world. :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Slatanic wrote:
Slatanic refers to Slayer the band and Wehrmacht is the bloody Germans lol ...it is actually the name of Slayers fan club.They have been around since 1981 and are still very active touring and studio work to this day.My favourite band since 1986 with the release of Reign in Blood.(produced by Rick Rubin btw)
Jimi wrote:
Well, Jimi is my nickname in real life, comes from my name Jamil, so yea that's it

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
skarni wrote:
I live Ska and punk music. Lots of ska bands trend to form a band name with the word SKA on it.

On the other hand, skarni is spelled like "escarni" in catalan, my language, whic means to laugh very much of anybody, "mockery" in english
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Anaxagore wrote:
Despite the lack of technology i believe life in ancient civilisations (Summer, Babylone, Egypt, Greece, Rome) was more "colourful", so my name had to be related to it. Among these, greek names are the coolest.
I also love house music and Alex Agore is my favorite producer.
It turns out a greek philosopher was called Anaxagore (actually it's Anaxagoras in greek).
Maybe that was me in a previous life..
Dima wrote:
dough_boy
Short, fat, white guy

Funny hehe

My avatar is a reference to phoenicians, a kind of a nation that inhabited the mediteranean and was defeated by romans. The descendants of phoenicians live in lebanon. I am not from lebanon, thou.
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
AlexCheckMate wrote:
My name...... I started playing here just over a year ago as: AlExpert - my last game under that nick: https://dominating12.com/game/885414
First game under new (& current) nick: https://dominating12.com/game/885553

In this game: https://dominating12.com/game/884080 - my current nick was conceived. I wasn't pleased with AlExpert - I wanted it to show Alex (my name) and be funny with Expert... but now people took me as Al the Expert; Expert Al. Instead of Alex. Or not as Al, but as AI - Artificial Intelligence. The Expert thing also got annoyed with sounding too stuck up.

Conversation which shows how the "AlexCheckMate" name came to be (click to show)
So, decided upon on the 9th, got it changed on the 15th after a reminder.
Still happy with this new nick :) It's rather fitting I guess.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein