update...
  • 83 posts
  • Page 6 of 6
Vexer wrote:
The new version has been inputted into the system but we can still make modifications if necessary.

Here is the latest update with a few minor modifications and a new text layer. Some of the territory names were changes to ones that fit better.

http://dominating12.com/forums/Map_Creation_Forum_Images/Mediterranean%20Sea%20Risk%20Map%20v6.jpg
Thorpe wrote:
Looks a lot better!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Matty wrote:
The circle in Lebanon is covering its entire southern border.

Looking good!!!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
I realize that the circle is now covering the entire southern border but it still seems clear to me which territories it can and cannot attack. I had to move it there to fit the label on the territory because before it was on the sea and could be mistake as the label for Cyprus.
Matty wrote:
I dont say there is a problem with the gameplay - everything is clear.
But it looks really weird, as if lebanon and palestine are one territory

It should be relative easy to fix (I think¿???)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty wrote:
It's great :)