Since two is greater than one
  • 236 posts
  • Page 16 of 16
Virtuosity98 wrote:
When will this map be taken from Beta?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

PsymonStark wrote:
As far as I know, Fendi is still fine tuning the map.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Fendi wrote:
It might take some time before I actually finish the fine tuning due to issues with the program. If everything works fine and there are no errors with the map then it can be taken off the Beta stage.
PsymonStark wrote:
After more than 30 games, many of them with me around there, no error has been reported.
Fendi wrote:
The map is now available for all. Well done PsymonStark.
PsymonStark wrote:
Thanks Fendi and all those who helped me in the way :)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Just created my first game on this map! Thanks to all contributors!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Pop94 wrote:
I like style of this map, but there are a lot of mistakes with regions.Especcialy Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Montenegro do not make sense ..
Cireon wrote:
Geographic accuracy often has to be sacrificed for gameplay purposes. Even though we make maps based on real locations, in their actual design gameplay comes first, and that is why you may sometimes find things not really making sense if you compare it to the real situation, but rest assured that our cartographers have spent a lot of time figuring out the gameplay of the maps :)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card