The land from The Elder Scrolls Saga
  • 78 posts
  • Page 6 of 6
aeronautic wrote:
I'm not seeing what you describe.
The connections to Daggerfall are Camlorn, Sentinel & Lillandril.

I see that there could be confusion about Hegathe being connected to Daggerfall, where there is a line to connect Hegathe to Lillandril that is connected to a line from Daggerfall to Lillandril.
I guess people could argue that if the line connects in any way, then it should be connected.

PsymonStark has the file for this map, so when he next comes online, he can either edit the connection lines to make two lines or he can reshape the connections and have Daggerfall to become connected to Hegathe.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Matty wrote:
I agree that it's confusing. The easiest way to solve this would be to add a tiny black half-circle to the two lines, so that there's a little triangle and now they are officially connected.

I kinda do like the awkwardness that that corner of the map has though, so if there's a good way to keep the two disconnected but make it less confusing I'd like that.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I personally think it's clear from the lines that Daggerfall and Hegathe are not connected, due to the shape of the lines. However, I can see why some people might think they're connected. I think it's better to keep the gameplay as originally designed, and to split the forked connection line into two separate ones to avoid confusion. If PsymonStark does indeed have the file, it should be an easy fix.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).