The land from The Elder Scrolls Saga
  • 78 posts
  • Page 5 of 6
PsymonStark wrote:
I tried the curved lines, they looked decent in Daggerfall/Hegathe-Lillandril and very weird in the Firsthold-Anvil connection. I am not keen on doing straight connections for this map either.

I moved Winterhold so the middle part of the W acts as border and reduced the noise in most regions as Fendi suggested.
Spoiler (click to show)
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
aeronautic wrote:
Thanks for trying them anyway Psymon.

This map looks great now!

Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
PsymonStark wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

With a couple of extra fixes.
Matty wrote:
Nice touch on the lines!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
PsymonStark wrote:
Then if everyone is ok with it, someone open me the map for me to update it ^^
aeronautic wrote:
Thank you for the taking the time and effort to update this map Psymon. It looks great now!
Apart from Winterhold I bet you are glad there are no label movements and no name changes??? Just a map image to overwrite!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
PsymonStark wrote:
Heh, you didn't check it ;)

There are about 10/15 changed circle position/labels I think. But nothing compared on reinputting everything :P

EDIT: Updated. There were more circles to move than I remembered. Hopefully this will mean an increase of this map popularity.
aeronautic wrote:
LOL, I didn't notice you moved a few, but they are all the same label names. So there will be a couple of circles to move then!! (Y)
aeronautic wrote:
I forgot to refresh when I got to Map and the circles were all over the place. LOL
The_Bishop wrote:
I always liked this map. At the first sight seems like all the regions are clustered, but when you play it then you'll discover regions are well defensible and the map got a complex shape and a good connectivity in the wide, without using dirty tricks like east-to-west connections nor ports. Nice job Psymon, even better with the recent graphic restyling!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:

Haven't read past comments -

Imperial City and Cheydinhal

Haven't played this map a lot. I understand the broken territories due to the river in the tan colour area of Cyrodill after some game experience on it
although it wasn't clear until attacking. However, a late discovery which seems unclear and deserves my mention

Imperial City looks like it is connected to Cheydinhal because the circle placement is kissing the border. a slight replacment up and east would help.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
PsymonStark wrote:
Up and east? Maybe up and west you mean? Anyway no changes until rewrite, because those will get lost. Will try not to forget it though ^^
TP_knighty wrote:
hey playing a tamriel map jsut heads up it seems like 2 terrs are conected with a line but they actualy arent tried to tac but i couldnt

must be the line going to other terr and not directly to this one but just it seems a bit strange

territories on the left side inthe middle a bit up called 1sec let me look Daggerfall Hegathe

the line makes it thik they conected but they arent

anyways jsut heads up