redone
  • 135 posts
  • Page 3 of 9
Thorpe wrote:
Believe it or not that keeps my eyes on the land now...that is just weird. One little change and it worked. 

Can you bring up the "saturation" of just the land...will that fix the colors?

and how about the ocean down in Saturation?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
Land texture looks great. colors could use some work. I am not a fan of one of the texture layers on the background. i think you can still improve it. On the mini maps background layer try lowering the opacity so that it blends a little with the real background and gives it some detail cause when you shrink the background it's all smooth will no detail.
Pntbttr wrote:
I actually didn't change the mini map so it still has the old texture...I will fix that in the next update...I've been kinda busy so it might be a bit...
Pntbttr wrote:
Sorry guys...I have been kinda slow latly...This map was done a while ago and I was doing a lot of stuff wrong...So I will be posting a redo...again...that will look much better and be done the right way...

Look for the redo tommorow evening.
Votazap wrote:
Love the textures love the backround love the map fantastic job!! The only thing I would change is the black in the bottom backround it looks ugly
Thorpe wrote:
I agree with Zappy ...maybe make the black a dark brown or a grey...not a real fan of solid connection lines though.

So here is my comment to you ...Dang!
   Really nice map!
  This is what I have been wanting from you! Your maps are getting better and I glad you moved from straight, curved, region and territory lines.

Tried to figure what you did ...but what ever you did... it just makes the map pop!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Pntbttr wrote:
any more comments? What needs improvements?

I think I will make my connection lines smoother...they are a little pixelated...
Thorpe wrote:
I think you got it..just the black area..then I think you are done.
Vexer wrote:
woah, slow down. there is plenty of work to be done on this map. pntbttr, just because you don't get comments doesn't mean no one has anything to say. I have a lot to say but no time on a workday to say it.
Thorpe wrote:
Not pntbttr, slow down... you should say slow down "THORPE". He was asking and pointed things to get done...My eyes have been working on to many maps lately that anything I have not done looks great!
LOL
Pntbttr wrote:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/europe1jpeg.jpg/

I smoothed the connection lines, chaged the black dead zone to grey, updated the mini map, darkend the bonus region text's black outline and I made a few more small chages...
Vexer wrote:
I am seriously the only one who can see a problem with the colors? I'll leave it to you all to figure it out. It's so obvious I'm not even going to say it.
Thorpe wrote:
Oh boy it is a riddle! I am so blue thinking about it.