redone
  • 135 posts
  • Page 2 of 9
Pntbttr wrote:
Oops...I was wondering why nobody said anything....I never posted it...give me a little to get it all together...
Vexer wrote:
the connections are fine either way but they should be a little darker.
Glanru wrote:
The text for Cyprus is missing. If I'm not mistaken, Crete is in the brown region? If so, it only has a line connecting it to Greece. Should it instead of, or also, connect to Cyprus and Turkey?
Pntbttr wrote:
I will think about it...and yes I need to add the text for Cyprus
Leedog wrote:
Peanut Butter, it appears you love making maps... thanks for your effort and keep up the excellent work!! =)
Thorpe wrote:
Yes I think Glanru is right you need a connection from Crete to Cyprus and/or Turkey. The Crete connection also needs to be longer...I can hardly see it.

Why don't you bring Finlands' area up so Norway is not connected to Murmansk...I think that that would give you a reason to take that area for the small amount of two bonus armies and will give a little pocket of safety, better game play!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Pntbttr wrote:
Thanks. I cant believe you remembered that my username was PeaNuTBuTTeR without the vowels ^_^
Thorpe wrote:
My thought would to bring up Finland all they way up to the ocean and not have Norway touch Murmansk...better game play?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Pntbttr wrote:
mmmm...I dont know what do you think Vexer? Would that make the game play better?

I think I will play with the texture...it doesnt look right...
Vexer wrote:
i'd rather keep them the way they are in real life. we're gonna get enough comments about this map from europeans as it is. i don't want to give them more reason to complain.

I have been messing around with the textures and colors. i can't seem to improve it but there is definitely room for improvement.
Thorpe wrote:
the ocean texture is to rough...maybe blur it some or tone it down. The texture all most looks like the lands texture... the maps I have seen your eye goes to the land first. this does not draw my eye to the land...I know where the land is but then I wonder what is up with the ocean...is it land they want to show or what?
Vexer wrote:
try reversing the textures. i hope you kept backups of the full texture layers.

The colors could also use some work, i tried to mess around with them but didn't get anywhere.