47 territories
  • 151 posts
  • Page 6 of 11
Pntbttr wrote:
OK I agree with Glanru about the river I will make it shorter so I don't need the bridge.

For the rainbow nation thing I think I will put more of the quote in: "a Rainbow Nation at peace with itself and the world" (President Nelson Mandela)
Do you think that would be better?

For the region colors I think I will switch the greenish-blue (center) with the orange (center right) and blue (bottom) with the orange (were the greenish-blue was). I also will play around with the colors and maybe slightly change a few of the them.

I am also going to try and make some capitals.

It may be a while before I get back to you guys with the finished one.
Thorpe wrote:
kind of funny Pntbttr I said the same thing about the colors at the beginning and you didn't do nothing...but when Glanru said it you now will change them?

Maybe you don't want my input.
Saves me time, so let me know..ok?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
i think it's the fact that more than one person has now said it and the fact that we keep telling him to put more work in to each map instead of making a million mediocre maps. Your comments are appreciated.
-NoXoN- wrote:
yes Pntbttr i think you should push your self. is much better if you make maps with different style. Maybe one day when you have more skill and when you are using photoshop you can make them better ;)

No need to talk much about RAINBOW NATION if you like it keep it if you dont like it just delete it. It was just text that i liked to write there. I like maps that many things are going on, i dont like empty maps :)

You should proud with your maps, some other members have lower quality maps (me)
Pntbttr wrote:
Thank you everybody for commenting. I love it when people comment on my maps; whether they are good or bad comments.

@ Thorpe
I did a lot of the stuff you told me to do for example:
Change the color of text
Abbreviate
make dead zone lighter
And I even looked over the whole topic but I couldn't find you saying to change the colors.....but your comments are greatly accepted. I don't know what I would do without you.

@ -NoXoN-
Thank you for all the suggestions and comments. Your maps aren't lower quality. You just have a different style. I love your Italy map (and that one isn't even finished).

Everybody, Thanks again for commenting
Thorpe wrote:
I keep telling you don't put the colors that are close to the same next to each other and suggested where to move them...but you continue to put different shades of the same color by each other, blue by Lt. Blue or dark red by red....why?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
I just wish I could learn how to do maps or have someone to help me.
So I do like you putting so much time in the map making buz!
I love the game play in the Med. Map and Basketball map.
So thx again!
Vexer wrote:
I think the old color scheme was better. There has to be a solution to get the blue away from the ocean without making the rest look worse. Now the reds and blues are too close together. I got off work early today so I'll mess around with it. Maybe the solution is adding another color.
Pntbttr wrote:
I think I will play around with this too. Maybe add a yellow or white or pink or some very different shades of colors....
Thorpe wrote:
A lot better now!
The map pops!
You know what is what!
Great job!
I love team work!
I don't care for the brown but not bad.
Vexer wrote:
thanks pntbttr, i asked him to make that to show potential map makers that's it's a process, we never except version 1 of any map.