47 territories
  • 151 posts
  • Page 5 of 11
-NoXoN- wrote:
I did very small work cause i didnt like to change style of map so i was trying to make some things better.
 What you did is very good and is not much to edit but text of names.
 Well done pntbttr =)
Thorpe wrote:
I agree he did great and I did not say you did a lot just liked what you did and it works...
I love TEAM WORK!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
So when is this map ready?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Pntbttr wrote:
it may be a while Vexer is busy at the moment and I am not sure it's really done yet
Vexer wrote:
like pntbttr said, we need everyone to think about the region bonuses. I am not sure they are right. Also, is everyone ok with the bridges and the rivers? does everything make sense? Do we need to say somewhere on the map that rivers are not passable except through the bridges or are people going to figure it out ok?
Glanru wrote:
If the bottom river was cut short, there would be no need to add a bridge there.
Pntbttr wrote:
I think the red region should 4-5 I mean the orange region has less territories and has a higher bonuse.....and the blue region has the same amount of territories as the orange region but has a lower amount of bonus.....

I didn't notice that before and your right we could have made the river shorter.

Who thinks we should make the river shorter and/or change the region bonus?
Thorpe wrote:
Vexer you know me, I'm old, but I get the Bridges and how to attack...so if I get it, no need to change it or explain it.
Pntbttr wrote:
Oh, and I am still not sure about the "Rainbow Nation" thing. I doubt that many people have heard the quote from Mandela (I certainly hadn't). And people associate that with you know what (and I don't and I don't think South Africa would like to be associated with that)
Glanru wrote:
I've never heard about any rainbow nation. Last I checked, that was in San Fransisco. But, I have no clue.

There is something about the region texture that I don't quite like, but I can't quite explain. It still feels dark. Part of that may be the very thick lines for the territories. Or what appears to be a glow changed to a dark color, inward from the territory lines.

It would avoid the need for a bridge if the south river was cut off where the two territories meet, instead of extending into neutral. Which is slightly confusing, since the other river is only used as a territory border.

The red and orange regions are very similar in color to each other. (Red and red, orange and orange.) If the colors aren't going to be changed, is it possible to at least move them farther away, such as exchanging the colors of red and orange for the top ones? That way orange is farther from orange, and red is farther from red.

I don't like blue region next to the ocean, that's blue.

Something to consider is keeping the thick border where the river meets the ocean. It's fine as it is, but it looks funny.

I just noticed that Cape Winelands isn't a cape without the city of Capetown. Just found this odd.

I really like the ocean now. I like the neutral areas.