anybody?
  • 101 posts
  • Page 7 of 7
Vexer wrote:
well no one gave me any feedback on the last update so I just went ahead and finished the map with the same design but better graphics.

I really think that the game play on this map will be good and the most aggressive and risky players will probably win.

Here is the finished map:

[image]

If you see any errors or have any suggestions they would be appreciated.

If you don't like the map, i understand. it's not for everyone.
thaithai wrote:
nice map. there are 2 bench b1,b2,b3 and coach b in map.
i don't know how to play basket ball, but i know how to play this map.
nice map.
Vexer wrote:
thanks for noticing thaithai, i wondered if anyone was even checking the forum to help out so i left that error in to see if anyone would find it. I have since fixed it. Can anyone find any other problems?
nanoTek wrote:
you might want to take the circles out. becuase on the baseball map the green circles are not lined up with the player territory circles and it doesnt look all that good. just saying not to be rude to anyone.
Pntbttr wrote:
What are you talking about? Take the circles out? Do you mean the territory circles?
Vexer wrote:
@nanotek, you are a victim of having an old version of the baseball map stored in your browser. next time you look at the baseball map do a full refresh CRTL + F5 and it will remove the green circles.

I will remove the grey circles before the map goes live, but some of the people who saw this version will have to do a full refresh. I didn't even think about this as being a problem. In the future I will always host my own images for beta versions instead of using the server.

Thanks for bringing this up nanotek.