anybody?
  • 101 posts
  • Page 6 of 7
Vexer wrote:
i won't move forward on this map until I am done with the DXII stadium map and I will wait until someone comments on the region bonuses.
Vexer wrote:
you still haven't figured out how to get imageshack to NOT resize your images. it's getting quite annoying to see a small 800 x 500 map. please send me the more recent pdn file in an email
-NoXoN- wrote:
 Ok Pntbttr here you have some mistakes with lines, plz look this one:
 You have more mistakes there, you call basketballmapfinished  but you have more work to do.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/basketballmapfinishedli.jpg/

I like basketball and i like this map, great work ;)

Maybe Vexer will make this map also 3D.
Pntbttr wrote:
I know that the lines are wrong that is why I said Vexer is redoing it, because I can't get the lines right. And your right I guess I was in a hurry. Vexer do I need to add the missing lines that -NoXoN- showed us or can you do that (if I do it it won't look right and you will have to fix it anyway)?
Pntbttr wrote:
Wait a sec it is not missing anything just a layer was not visable
Personally I think ncaa looks better and we wont have to change anything execpt the extra circle in the middle (I will put that in the pic some time today thank and please tell me if you think the region bounes and connections are good

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/basketballmapfinishedli.jpg/
Vexer wrote:
thanks for your help noxon. you are very good at noticing what is missing. I will likely make the same map, just with straight lines and evenly spaced out territories. I will consider changing it to an NBA court but it seems like NCAA would be easier to draw. we will see.

I only did 3D with the baseball map because it included the stands.
Pntbttr wrote:
Should I add the circle or will you do that Vexer? Then I wouldn't have to email it and everything.
Vexer wrote:
OK so i have been working on re-doing the graphics for this map for Pntbttr and came up with a suggestion that basically completely changes the map. Pntbttr like the suggestion. I am posting it here to see what you all think. I am going to redo the lines and text to make them look better and I will place the circles more carefully. I haven't finished labeling all the territories but you get the idea. What I want to know from you all is do you like the connections and the regions? This map will be unique in having 12 small regions on a 42 territory map. I think the game play will be quite interesting.

[image]
Pntbttr wrote:
OK so instead of 3pointers, paint, center court, ect. Vexer came up with the idea of haveing two half court games going at once so there will be team A ,B ,C ,D and three refs for each game. I am still thinking about caps.