Additional plate names.. NZ one = Great Alpine Fault
The_Bishop region/CBT = Atlantic Plate
All plate names (click to show)

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
Thanks Hood.
Looking good.
All edits done, like I knew you would.

Let's leave it for some constructive feedback now and perhaps get the Caps finalised too.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
100%I tried a new font. and did some zoom in pixel fix ups. specifically dashed lines
also with the last frame edit, I had to fix an impassable in the Eurasian plate

Spoiler (click to show)

2-5 caps (click to show)

6-7 caps (click to show)

8-9 caps (click to show)
The_Bishop wrote:
Cool Job!
(watching it for the first time now)
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
just in time for a capitals check :) wb bishop
Hoodlum wrote:
100% viewTried some extra landscapy texture.
Spoiler (click to show)
aeronautic wrote:
Big improvement with the new texture, I also like the new font too, different and very readable.

Okay I sent out a missing person report to my agents and they say they have located Bishop and he should be back in captivity very soon!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
momagajic wrote:
Yes sir ,he is in my basement now,dont worry i care of him ,transport is ready soon and you be ready to punish him ;)
Wow this map is amazing now.
Stratosphere wrote:
Oh.. such a nice map :D
hey, by the way, may I sit on #28?
it's adjacent to my hometown :D
also historically named after my hometown, Hyrcanian Sea.
Hoodlum wrote:
sure I'll take note of that in the next edit.... make your requests now, whoever is on the map. Names added will be your actual username, and the spot (territory) you would like will need to fit within that territory. empty slots #numbers are for players to earn a spot as a player, purchasing the rare general rank or dominator title or any future map makers, staff etc.
aaronfever wrote:
Hoodlum
any future map makers
I'm a past map-maker, eventual future maker. Any chance I can get my name on there?
Proud creator of the map Battle of the Elements
Matty wrote:
You are on it. Just below 'South Afrika'.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
view 100%
Colour circles with adjacent numbers (click to show)

maybe some adjacent territory numbers will help with caps selection
naathim wrote:
Need to remove the mountains between fending and marcoxa. You're just recreating the problem that made you add the connection line between Thorpe and fendi.
aeronautic wrote:
I guess naathim means, get rid of them completely, which will open up a connection between #26 and Fendi and not have a bottle neck??

I am not sure if this is what he means, or that it is required, as I'm no expert on game-play set up.