a.k.a. Psymon's map #4 - 78 territories
  • 98 posts
  • Page 7 of 7
PsymonStark wrote:
I set a few games some time ago, and I've seen that it's been used for a while, with no incidence nor suggestion. I assume this means it's ready.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Moai wrote:
I know this map has been live for a while, but the names for two regions in Poland don't flow with the naming scheme of voivodeships. Szczecin should be Zachodniopomorskie, but this is long, Szczecińskie could work (This used to be the name of a voivodeship before they merged). Kujawy should be Kujawsko-Pomorskie, but this is also long. Kujawskie could be used, or a former voivodeship name could be used: Bydgoskie?

Here's a wikipedia list of the prior voivodeships: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podział_administracyjny_Polski_(1975–1998)

Here's a list of current voivodeships (woj. just means voivodeship): https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Województwo#/media/File:Wojewodztwa.svg
Moai wrote:
As a side note, I know this doesn't matter. The anal Polak in me thinks the territories sound weird...
vikingo1337 wrote:
May I suggest that the region called 'Syddanmark' is renamed to 'Sønderjylland'? Considering that 'Nordjylland' and 'Midtjylland' are currently in use, it should probably be 'Sønderjylland' as well. I think 'Syddanmark' is more of an administrative region than a historical location, and even if we were to use that definition, it would also include the island of 'Fyn' (which is a separate region on the map).
"The brave man well shall fight and win, though dull his blade may be."
~Fafnismal 28
aeronautic wrote:
We have to wait for Psymon to next login.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
I have been in touch with Psymon, the map creator and he informs me that he has made the relevant changes.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.