a.k.a. Psymon's map #4 - 78 territories
  • 98 posts
  • Page 6 of 7
The_Bishop wrote:
Great job Spymoon, I enjoyed the first game! ;D
Really I got bad dice from the start to the end but... Who minds, the map is cool.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
PsymonStark wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

^^
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
40th map! (Including the two BETA maps). Great work Psymon! :D
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

urgul wrote:
psymon-
i know the forum seems like a broken record, but great job! I truly love the map and I plan to play many games on it! once again, great job! :)
aeronautic wrote:
Nice job Psymon. I won't go into details of my first game on it because it was very much ruined, but that had nothing to do with this map, it has good connections and looks good. Another great addition to the D12 maps.

Or should I say SpyMoon Shark??
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
PsymonStark wrote:
Thanks everyone :) Do what the boss said and enjoy it.

I must say Spymoon is a cool name :P
farspaceplace wrote:
now this is probably more of an admin question, but first however as a dane im pleased to see my country as an actually playable region instead of some blot attached to germany (no off. germans lol). However cant find the map under map section, but that is because its beta and im not premium right.. or something. anyways sry to bring it up here as it is most likely answered somewher, and i just dont kknow.
PsymonStark wrote:
Beta maps can only be accessed by premium users. Special access is granted too to beta testers, but generally you need premium to create games. You can join every game in beta maps for free. Anyway, please keep in mind that as a beta map, it can contain bugs on connections, bonus, etc. We try to do our best to minimize them so there should be no problem but the chance is there. If you find any bug, post it here.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anyone who creates a game on this map, invite farspaceplace!! He really wants to play on this map, so consider his wants!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Fendi wrote:
This map is ready to leave Beta-phase if there is nothing to evaluate.